Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Rebelle went through hell for some crappy hair .^^^ I would blow up her inbox up and warn other ladies about that mess she sent you . SMH

This is what I don't want to do, because I don't want to seem like a customer scorned.  From what everyone else said, they had good experiences with her, besides OP.  I'm going to buy some more products for this hair & see if I can work it out.
I based my op on the photo . Loosing that amount of hair is not good sign Rebelle . Good luck . Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 9:44pm
Maybe try using "Hello Hydration" products by Herbal Essences on the hair  ..hth
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by GCurly GCurly wrote:

I'm soooo sorry your hair isn't turning out great Rebelle!
Unhappy

Also krazygirl, I hope your experience and transaction runs smoothly!
*fingers crossed*

Thanks... I posted an update in the vendors thread. I ordered the hair Wednesday night and she hasn't sent it yet. She said she'll send it Tuesday morning so I guess we'll see.
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:34pm

Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

@Rebelle---I'm on my phone so I can't reply fully, but I get what you're saying.

Re: the pics you posted, YIKES :/ I ordered the hair on Wednesday I believe and I still have not received a tracking number or any indication that it has been sent. I'm going to wait until Monday to message her again...

I hope everything goes well with you. Once you receive the hair, please let me know what products you're using on it.  My hair is extremely dry.

The products I have at home right now are Kinky Curly Knot Today, Kimmay's line (including her leave-in conditioner), Aphogee green tea reconstructor (which I likely won't use), and I will be purchasing Cantu Shea Butter tomorrow. Hopefully one of those will work on the hair... Are you still having problems with it?
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 7:44pm
I tried to jump on that bandwagon, but she never responded to my emails, so I am going to stick with Bobraz. 
dreamingvickey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamingvickey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 2:46am
Glad you get your money back,  I bought many wigs from hair factory in Qingdao, really good quality
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 11:00am

Unhappy

*fingers crossed*

Thanks... I posted an update in the vendors thread. I ordered the hair Wednesday night and she hasn't sent it yet. She said she'll send it Tuesday morning so I guess we'll see.

Wow. Ouch I'm sorry krazygirl. I really hope things work out. Keep us updated.
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:37pm

Unhappy

*fingers crossed*

Wow. Ouch I'm sorry krazygirl. I really hope things work out. Keep us updated.

I received the tracking number on Tuesday, and she said I could track the order after 24 hours :)

I'm lucky in that I'm not in a rush to make the hair as I have a straight wig I wear and I also wear my hair in buns.

Is your hair still tangled up?
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:48pm

Okay, I just took this picture earlier today.  This is the ends of the hair after a deep condition with the Organix conditioner in the blue bottle. As you can see the ends are EXTREMELY dry.

SO, I went through & cut off at the split ends.  I should've did this prior to installing, but I'm doing it now.  I went out & bought Herbal Essences curly line, as well as the hydrating conditioner.  Everyone seems to swear by it.  I also bought a detangling spray. I hurts my heart to tug & pull at this hair to get it to untangle. 

I'm going to split the hair in sections (as I've been doing before), then go ahead & clarify & then I'm going to wash with the Herbal Essences line.

This is my last resort with this hair... before I just say eff it & wear it straight until I find something that is way more low maintenance. Wish me luck ladies.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:50am
Oh goodness!!  *crossing my fingers for you*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System