Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't put your full name in your profile; it's very easy to Google you. It's clear you have very low reading comprehension or understanding of the things that are happening around you (eg. the comment you made on the "when you see it" picture made me LOL), so I can see why you would respond to my reasonable response to Rebelle's interactions with the vendor with such ignorance.

For anyone who's bothering to read this exchange, it's very possible the vendor did send the hair on Monday, when she said she sent it. The resulting communication was likely a result of Rebelle's misunderstanding. Exotiq came along and proceeded to verbally assault me. Let this be a lesson for all of you. Anger and ignorance are a dangerous combination with WRONG.

gawd, please get a life and stop stalking my page! You conclude my life on a comment I made on a picture that says: "Photoshop at it's finest! BTW, I didn't know walls were so wobbly." What's wrong with that?

wtf is your issue? we're talking about hair here and you're stalking people, trying to supposedly "expose" someone! Im very educated, currently in college with a deployed husband!  My name is Vanika Stroud Walcott and i have nothing to hide, nor am I ashamed of what I write. What's so bad about putting my name on my facebook page? I thought that's what people do. You're really stretching right now, troll. kick rocks...
Sponsored Links

krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't put your full name in your profile; it's very easy to Google you. It's clear you have very low reading comprehension or understanding of the things that are happening around you (eg. the comment you made on the "when you see it" picture made me LOL), so I can see why you would respond to my reasonable response to Rebelle's interactions with the vendor with such ignorance.

For anyone who's bothering to read this exchange, it's very possible the vendor did send the hair on Monday, when she said she sent it. The resulting communication was likely a result of Rebelle's misunderstanding. Exotiq came along and proceeded to verbally assault me. Let this be a lesson for all of you. Anger and ignorance are a dangerous combination with WRONG.

gawd, please get a life and stop stalking my page! You conclude my life on a comment I made on a picture that says: "Photoshop at it's finest! BTW, I didn't know walls were so wobbly." What's wrong with that?

wtf is your issue? we're talking about hair here and you're stalking people, trying to supposedly "expose" someone! Im very educated, currently in college with a deployed husband!  My name is Vanika Stroud Walcott and i have nothing to hide, nor am I ashamed of what I write. What's so bad about putting my name on my facebook page? I thought that's what people do. You're really stretching right now, troll. kick rocks...

The wall isn't wobbly LOL The point of the picture is the stains on her sheets x__X The relevance here is that you're looking at the curtain and mistaking it for a wobbling wall, while missing the point of the picture, VERY MUCH like the conversation we are having right now.

All you can do is call me a troll, rather than admit you were wrong and move on. If attacking random people you don't know and insulting them for no reason brings you pleasure in life, do what floats your boat.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:07pm
Hey Gooyyss stawp Unhappy The issue is over, Rebelle is happy, EHM's communication/truthfulness could use some work, we all need more weave etc etc.

To your prospective corners! Drink some gatorade and look at Vince Camuto's shoes! 

And smmmiillleee Approve
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Hey Gooyyss stawp Unhappy The issue is over, Rebelle is happy, EHM's communication/truthfulness could use some work, we all need more weave etc etc.

To your prospective corners! Drink some gatorade and look at Vince Camuto's shoes! 

And smmmiillleee Approve

Yeah, I'm glad she got the hair and she and the hair are both very beautiful. I was just trying to elucidate on the misunderstanding that likely occurred, because it's so easy for reputations to be tarnished and I thought this particular instance was unfair.

:)
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

And smmmiillleee Approve

True! (not in my two chainz voice LOL)

BTW OP, Please be sure to post the pics. We're dying to see the install!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:18pm
I said in my other thread lets give this woman a chance. It was just miscommunication, but then I quickly backed out while tempers were still hot.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:21pm
Mercy was there and perseverance....lawd have mercyStern Smile
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I said in my other thread lets give this woman a chance. It was just miscommunication, but then I quickly backed out while tempers were still hot.

Will keep that in mind if there is a next time lol For the love of God, though!
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:39pm
@sugabanana @krazygirl

What are your thoughts on 

1. Receiving hair after 16 days (when you paid for it to arrive in 7-10) and not being communicated with much during that time.

2. Being told that what you paid for shipping did not cover tracking then realizing based on the lower-than-what-you-paid postage prices printed on the package that you received that WOW, what you paid would have covered shipping AND tracking. Ermm

3. Receiving hair that is grossly short in length and being told to pay for higher priced hair that would still not be the length you originally paid for?

4. Being expected to also pay to have that hair shipped to you.

5. Having to mail the original order back and not being reimbursed for that shipping cost.

6. Being refunded the cost of the hair you originally paid for sans the amount the vendor decided to keep because she had to pay a fee to collect the order from customs.

Just curious... Smile

krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 5:16pm
@GCurly--I agree 100% that what you had to go through is effed up, especially getting wonky lengths and what you had to go through to get that rectified. I'm not saying mistakes weren't made on her part, ever lol

What I'm saying is that in Rebelle's situation, a lot of that back and forth was the result of her own minsunderstanding, and she was more rude than the vendor.

Living in Canada, I'm used to things taking weeks to arrive, but I can understand being upset at waiting longer than was promised. However, that's not really different than some other vendors who I've never seen anything but rave reviews about simply because they're members here (won't name names).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>