Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rebelle . View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: May 03 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 4:23pm
Thanks guys for the support. Heart

I'm about to post my install pics downstairs, since I can't make new topics up here. Will link soon.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
rebelle . View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: May 03 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 2352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 5:15pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/alright-yall-brazilian-deep-curl-install-pics_topic363517.html

Install pics.
Back to Top
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2011
Location: ATL
Status: Offline
Points: 3668
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 8:02pm
Back to Top
krazygirl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 22 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 455
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 12:45am
@Rebelle---I'm sorry, I don't know if this has been addressed already (page 10), but I believe you are wrong. I haven't logged on to BHM in years, but I had to because I think the woman you are dealing with has been incredibly kind to you in the face of your rudeness.

As someone else pointed out to you, other countries have the day/month/year format. Additionally, I believe August 5th was a holiday in London --> http://export.gov/unitedkingdom/doingbusinessintheuk/eg_gb_026791.asp

This would explain why the date showed up as the next day. Overall, based on the conversation you posted, I think you are in the wrong. The vendor could have gotten rude with you but she was nothing but cordial in the face of your anger with your own misunderstanding.

Anyhoo, the hair is gorgeous and I'm off to do some research on it :)
Back to Top
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 10 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 22824
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 7:21am
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/alright-yall-brazilian-deep-curl-install-pics_topic363517.html

Install pics.

Rebelle, I'm glad you received your hair, that it was beautiful and in time to spare you an extra cost of purchasing more hair.  

However, the way your situation was handled was very poor on the vendor's part.  It seems more and more vendors lack professionalism with their customer service.  As a business - when you state something, they should stand by it...if I request pictures - I better get them; the item is to be shipped on day X - it better be shipped and postmarked for day X and not day Y.  I don't blame you for not wanting to purchase from her again...I surely know I wouldn't, not only was she rude but her communication failed.  If she had problems mailing the item when she said she would - she should have communicated that to you (one day can make a HUGE difference)- regardless of an emergency situation, schedule conflict or holidays and or the like - that's her job as the vendor. Hopefully she learns from this situation.  

Enjoy your hair and best wishes on your move.  Smile
Back to Top
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2011
Location: ATL
Status: Offline
Points: 3668
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

@Rebelle---I'm sorry, I don't know if this has been addressed already (page 10), but I believe you are wrong. I haven't logged on to BHM in years, but I had to because I think the woman you are dealing with has been incredibly kind to you in the face of your rudeness.

As someone else pointed out to you, other countries have the day/month/year format. Additionally, I believe August 5th was a holiday in London --> http://export.gov/unitedkingdom/doingbusinessintheuk/eg_gb_026791.asp

This would explain why the date showed up as the next day. Overall, based on the conversation you posted, I think you are in the wrong. The vendor could have gotten rude with you but she was nothing but cordial in the face of your anger with your own misunderstanding.

Anyhoo, the hair is gorgeous and I'm off to do some research on it :)


krazygirl. Your name fits your perception of this dilemma perfectly. I used to live in the UK, and it's just like any other place; YES, there ARE holidays which causes delays in mail just like here in the states, but if this is so, you let the customer know immediately. This slut bucket was giving out Unicorn dreams that the hair was physically in transfer when she knew it wasn't. It's not like she didn't know it was a holiday, because POST OFFICES ARE CLOSED on summer bank holidays, so she knows good and damn well her arse wasn't sitting in the post office that monday. And you obviously did NOT read the entire post, because there is a great difference between the 8th and the 5th.  Please, do us all a favour and take a seat and go back to lurking. Class dismissed....
Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 90476
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

@Rebelle---I'm sorry, I don't know if this has been addressed already (page 10), but I believe you are wrong. I haven't logged on to BHM in years, but I had to because I think the woman you are dealing with has been incredibly kind to you in the face of your rudeness.

As someone else pointed out to you, other countries have the day/month/year format. Additionally, I believe August 5th was a holiday in London --> http://export.gov/unitedkingdom/doingbusinessintheuk/eg_gb_026791.asp

This would explain why the date showed up as the next day. Overall, based on the conversation you posted, I think you are in the wrong. The vendor could have gotten rude with you but she was nothing but cordial in the face of your anger with your own misunderstanding.

Anyhoo, the hair is gorgeous and I'm off to do some research on it :)


krazygirl. Your name fits your perception of this dilemma perfectly. I used to live in the UK, and it's just like any other place; YES, there ARE holidays which causes delays in mail just like here in the states, but if this is so, you let the customer know immediately. This slut bucket was giving out Unicorn dreams that the hair was physically in transfer when she knew it wasn't. It's not like she didn't know it was a holiday, because POST OFFICES ARE CLOSED on summer bank holidays, so she knows good and damn well her arse wasn't sitting in the post office that monday. And you obviously did NOT read the entire post, because there is a great difference between the 8th and the 5th.  Please, do us all a favour and take a seat and go back to lurking. Class dismissed....


Confused Way too early in the morning for me to have my eyebrows raised. JAYSUS!!!!
Back to Top
krazygirl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 22 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 455
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

@Rebelle---I'm sorry, I don't know if this has been addressed already (page 10), but I believe you are wrong. I haven't logged on to BHM in years, but I had to because I think the woman you are dealing with has been incredibly kind to you in the face of your rudeness.

As someone else pointed out to you, other countries have the day/month/year format. Additionally, I believe August 5th was a holiday in London --> http://export.gov/unitedkingdom/doingbusinessintheuk/eg_gb_026791.asp

This would explain why the date showed up as the next day. Overall, based on the conversation you posted, I think you are in the wrong. The vendor could have gotten rude with you but she was nothing but cordial in the face of your anger with your own misunderstanding.

Anyhoo, the hair is gorgeous and I'm off to do some research on it :)


krazygirl. Your name fits your perception of this dilemma perfectly. I used to live in the UK, and it's just like any other place; YES, there ARE holidays which causes delays in mail just like here in the states, but if this is so, you let the customer know immediately. This slut bucket was giving out Unicorn dreams that the hair was physically in transfer when she knew it wasn't. It's not like she didn't know it was a holiday, because POST OFFICES ARE CLOSED on summer bank holidays, so she knows good and damn well her arse wasn't sitting in the post office that monday. And you obviously did NOT read the entire post, because there is a great difference between the 8th and the 5th.  Please, do us all a favour and take a seat and go back to lurking. Class dismissed....

lol Dude, relax. Where does it say the 8th? From what I saw, it said 06/08/13. I don't know how she didn't notice it was day/month/year in the first place, unless you think the vendor went back in time to June to send the weave.
Back to Top
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2011
Location: ATL
Status: Offline
Points: 3668
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Originally posted by krazygirl krazygirl wrote:

@Rebelle---I'm sorry, I don't know if this has been addressed already (page 10), but I believe you are wrong. I haven't logged on to BHM in years, but I had to because I think the woman you are dealing with has been incredibly kind to you in the face of your rudeness.

As someone else pointed out to you, other countries have the day/month/year format. Additionally, I believe August 5th was a holiday in London --> http://export.gov/unitedkingdom/doingbusinessintheuk/eg_gb_026791.asp

This would explain why the date showed up as the next day. Overall, based on the conversation you posted, I think you are in the wrong. The vendor could have gotten rude with you but she was nothing but cordial in the face of your anger with your own misunderstanding.

Anyhoo, the hair is gorgeous and I'm off to do some research on it :)


krazygirl. Your name fits your perception of this dilemma perfectly. I used to live in the UK, and it's just like any other place; YES, there ARE holidays which causes delays in mail just like here in the states, but if this is so, you let the customer know immediately. This slut bucket was giving out Unicorn dreams that the hair was physically in transfer when she knew it wasn't. It's not like she didn't know it was a holiday, because POST OFFICES ARE CLOSED on summer bank holidays, so she knows good and damn well her arse wasn't sitting in the post office that monday. And you obviously did NOT read the entire post, because there is a great difference between the 8th and the 5th.  Please, do us all a favour and take a seat and go back to lurking. Class dismissed....

lol Dude, relax. Where does it say the 8th? From what I saw, it said 06/08/13. I don't know how she didn't notice it was day/month/year in the first place, unless you think the vendor went back in time to June to send the weave.


Okay, please just stop! BEFORE coming here assuming things, read the ENTIRE THREAD! Check the 10th screen shot going down.... Would you like me to get you a fold out chair or do you prefer one with more cushion?

Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Okay.

I am going to post the screenshots of my conversation with her throughout this whole entire fiasco.. & I will let you guys be the judge.































Please... Tell me I'm not crazy..


Back to Top
krazygirl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 22 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 455
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:00am
@Exotiq---yes, I read the entire thread. From what I see, the tenth screenshot down is where Rebelle complains that it was sent on Thursday and the vendor says it was shipped on Monday. What's your point?
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down