Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:20pm
Damn that sucks, hair is very pretty tho.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:19pm
Ok yall I got the hair in my hands......... and........................................................................................
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:01am
Day 15.

Still no hair. Stern Smile

It has until 4 PM to arrive to me, or I'll be shelling out $350 dollars to buy the hair my stylist sells.

Sigh.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:45am
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Day 15.

It has until 4 PM to arrive to me, or I'll be shelling out $350 dollars to buy the hair my stylist sells.

Sigh.

Rebelle quick question? Do you live at a APO addy? If so it takes longer for the hair to get there and the only way they will hold it at the base is if you add $1 insurance to the package. This ofcourse is outside of the fact that she sent it out late. So sorry that your hair didn't come on time for your appt. I would overnight mine if it was the same texture but you ordered deep wave i think right?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:51am

Day 15.

Sigh.

Thats a whole lot of money ...I hope u really get your hair today.
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Day 15.

Sigh.

Rebelle quick question? Do you live at a APO addy? If so it takes longer for the hair to get there and the only way they will hold it at the base is if you add $1 insurance to the package. This ofcourse is outside of the fact that she sent it out late. So sorry that your hair didn't come on time for your appt. I would overnight mine if it was the same texture but you ordered deep wave i think right?

No ma'am.  I do live on base, but I don't have an APO address. It's a regular ol' address with AFB at the end.  APO addresses are for those who are overseas. I am currently stateside until Friday.

& I've never had to pay insurance for anything that's been delivered to me here on base for the two & a half years I've been stationed here...

..Actually, to be honest, this is the LONGEST I've ever had to wait on a package. I order from the internet all the time since I'm stationed in the middle of nowhere. Embarrassed I have a shopping itch that has to be scratched.  But yes.. I've ordered from Aliexpress, numerous clothing stores, make up stores, shoe stores, you name it -- I've ordered from there.

If she did in fact mail the package on Monday, it's going on over a week.. After she told me NLT than Monday.  If she mailed it Thursday, I could understand it taking this long.. Kind of.

I just don't like the fact that I ordered on the 31st & I have yet to receive my product.  Like I said, this is the longest I've ever had to wait on anything to be mailed to me.  If a package from China can get here in three days... A letter from my father who is stationed in Germany can get to me in three days.. I'm not quite understanding why it's taking forever & a damn day for me to get something from the UK. Customs or not.
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Day 15.

Sigh.

Thats a whole lot of money ...I hope u really get your hair today.

It is.  Especially for someone who's in the middle of a big move. Ouch It's going to put a hurting on my pockets.  But I know the hair my stylists sells is reputable.  Just sucks because I wanted curly hair... Not Brazilian wavy.  But I'll deal.
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:07am
Oh & sugabanana, I ordered the Brazilian deep curl.  I was just trying to stunt for the Turkish men. LOL

Had I known I would've been going through this, I would've definitely overnighted it... But I thought 14 days prior was more than enough time for me to receive my hair. If it was going to take this long, I really wish she would've gave me a warning prior to me ordering it... I would've just bought the hair from my stylish & saved $250 dollars.  But she said it would be here Thursday at the latest, then switched to Monday at the latest. & here it is Wednesday & I'm over here looking like Boo Boo The Weaveless Fool. Cry
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:22am

Oh & sugabanana, I ordered the Brazilian deep curl.  I was just trying to stunt for the Turkish men. LOL

Had I known I would've been going through this, I would've definitely overnighted it... But I thought 14 days prior was more than enough time for me to receive my hair. If it was going to take this long, I really wish she would've gave me a warning prior to me ordering it... I would've just bought the hair from my stylish & saved $250 dollars.  But she said it would be here Thursday at the latest, then switched to Monday at the latest. & here it is Wednesday & I'm over here looking like Boo Boo The Weaveless Fool. Cry

Here I was coming to give you sympathy and well wishes and solutions and you had to kill me with this^ 

EL. OH. EL. !!!!!!

Girl. have her refund your money cuz that is some BOO-NAh-NAH! you shouldn't have to pay the price for her ill business practices
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:17am
Rebelle can you do a paypal dispute and just request a refund?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
  Share Topic