Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:01pm
Ugh I hate that. I joke about situations too, otherwise I'd go CRAY! Has she said anything about her shorting you many an inch? Or are you just through with the situation? Momma needs to know your Game plan!

Edited by BaileyAlexandria - Aug 12 2013 at 9:07pm
Sponsored Links

GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:07pm
Girl you gotta read the whole story, lol. 
I asked abut the lengths, she promised to send me longer hair if I sent the other one back.
When I did she told me I would have to pay for the longer lengths and they still wouldn't add up to 16 inches so I asked for a refund.
She refunded my money less the shipping I paid in the first place for it to come to me because she said she had to pay customs fees to collect the hair when I sent it back.
She is a terrible business owner. Very sloppy and unfair.
I'm just glad its over. 
I'm keeping my eyes open for similar hair. I know I'll find it! 
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:35pm
I actually would love to know who her vendor is...

Hmm...
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by GCurly GCurly wrote:

Girl you gotta read the whole story, lol. 
I asked abut the lengths, she promised to send me longer hair if I sent the other one back.
When I did she told me I would have to pay for the longer lengths and they still wouldn't add up to 16 inches so I asked for a refund.
She refunded my money less the shipping I paid in the first place for it to come to me because she said she had to pay customs fees to collect the hair when I sent it back.
She is a terrible business owner. Very sloppy and unfair.
I'm just glad its over. 
I'm keeping my eyes open for similar hair. I know I'll find it! 

I forgot that I read the whole story, but like I said I'm ratchet today so i fuhgot. so?Angry I kid I kid I'm sorry Bestie Cry People can't play around with my weave and live. This is a sucky situation
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:01am
Hey Ladies my package is still at the post office. I missed the Post lady the other day. Once I get it you guys know I will measure and show yall all the close up pics.
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:07am
Still no update on my package. Cry
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 12:13pm
Well ladies... Looks like I won't be getting my hair by tomorrow..

I'm so damn upset. Ugh.  I'm going to talk to my hair stylist since she sales hair & see if she has any that she can install.

I'm so beyond pissed.
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:03pm
Oh noooo! 
I was really hoping since sugabanana's hair arrived at the Post Office that yours would too!
*sigh*

So sorry this happened to you. 
You leave the country Friday, hopefully it will be with you BEFORE you go and you'll be able to possibly install it another time.
I feel your disappointment Rebelle. I definitely do.Unhappy

GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Hey Ladies my package is still at the post office. I missed the Post lady the other day. Once I get it you guys know I will measure and show yall all the close up pics.

Thanks! 
Did you order NHA hair or another texture?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by GCurly GCurly wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Thanks! 
Did you order NHA hair or another texture?

I ordered the NHA malaysian kinky curly hair in 16 and 18. I hope it turns out nice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>