Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 10:51pm

You are right, but if she did send it on Monday the 5th then you might actually get it before next Wednesday. It sucks though! 

Sponsored Links

GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Hey GCurly!!!!

Anywho, is she not accounting for shrinkage or is she just using too short hair to begin with. Its hard to tell what her explanation is. 

We already expect hair to be shorter when processed to such a tight curl but using too short hair off top is straight scamming.

HI!!!! How are you? Big smile

I have no idea what she uses to begin with but its hard to believe anything she says.
At one time I wondered if different people were emailing me or what. She constantly flip flops. Hard to believe her or keep up sometimes.
I see what you're saying about the hair being shorter, that's probably why some companies measure after processing. 
At the least she could explain this so you know what you're getting. 
It was a shock to see that length and expect 16 inches. LOL.
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Like there's so many lies in that whole conversation. I keep going back to read it & finding places where she back tracked! Angry

*SIGH* 
I am hoping she really did post it on Monday. Unhappy
Do you see her attitude? Very flippant ... and I was wayyyyy more calm than you! LOL. 
She treated me the same way. Eff you basicially... UGH!!!
She is very condescending and lax about her customers concerns. WTH!?!?!
As well, do the numbers track at all?
She is not the sharpest so lets just hope she did send it Monday and that's she's just misunderstanding your plain English (while residing in the country that spawned the language .... *groans*) and that you'll have it tomorrow.
Keep us posted!
Deep breaths Rebelle, deep breaths. Don't let her stress you out too much cause she just doesn't care about your rising blood pressure. Cry

jerseygirl201 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseygirl201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:40am
sorry to hear that
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:30am
who can we buy from at this point?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:06am
@Rebelle...i bought hair from Germany and it didnt take that long to get to me(US). When hair is being shipped...I got a number as soon as my hair was picked up by carrier and i was able to track it(customs and all). Ms.DEAR you need to get it together

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Aug 12 2013 at 7:06am
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:31pm
Glad I read this because I was supposed to order from her last month, but I opted to wait until next week so it could be fresh for school.
I abhor terrible customer service so this woman will not be getting any of my hard earned money! Too bad now idk where to get some beautiful akc hair Cry
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:20pm
Well my tracking was updated today.  It says that it got to Chicago this morning at 3:50 AM.

So HOPEFULLY I get it tomorrow.  I'm in Missouri.. So we'll see.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:01pm
You and My new bestie GCurly are better women than I! I don't play about being talked down to, and I don't play about my cointts. (as Tamar would say. I'm so ratchet today Big smile) Her behavior is truly apprehensible and unnacceptable. I'll gladly spread the word about her company! 

Edited by BaileyAlexandria - Aug 12 2013 at 8:01pm
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:31pm
Hey bestie! LOL.
I had to just make a joke out of this situation to keep from losing my mind.
The way she spoke to me is definitely what bothered me the MOST!
Every email I sent was cordial and she was just replying with this attitude like "eff you dear Insert complimentary condescending smile and head tilt here.... *growls*)
Woooo sah!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System