Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

God have mercy just seeing those bundle makes me forget about all the bad and want to order it anyway smh

LOL, and that's why vendors will continue to treat us like crap and still make money. 
Its truly up to you, but I have been on BHM pretty long and I know something similar/better will eventually come along. It ALWAYS does. 
Not too concerned about it.
I am not paying for 16 inches only to receive 12 inches. If that's the case, charge me the 12 inches price! LOL.
Princesshairshop.com states plainly that their curly hair is always measured AFTER curl processing due to the possibility of hair shrinking 3+ inches during the processing. 
If she was such a professional she would know that! SMH. 

Sponsored Links

GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

I knew this b!tch was full of sh!t when you first started your post and said "she declined to purchase tracking because it was too expensive." Does this heffah know that tracking is FREE?! It comes with the shipping. I believe she didn't offer it to you, because she hadn't sent the hair off when she initially said she had. You should have not sent the hair back period, and had opened a PP claim, because they would have made her pay the shipping costs as well. Any way, hope all is better with you and I hope you didn't lose much with having to pay for shipping. Thanks for your story!

That is exactly what happened. She sent it a week after she claimed she did. I saw the date on the damn package!
I am at a LOST (not loss since she may be listening and I want her dumb*ass to understand the convo, gotta misspell some stuff so she'll understand) about her intelligence! SMH.
I wish I knew I could've kept the hair and just opened a dispute.... UGH!!
Any way, you win some you lose some.
I'm all better and just waiting for something similar to come along. 
You're welcome! Glad to share!
And we are >>>HERE<<< on your post in the Jacebeauty thread about dishonesty with vendors. Why scam people, when you can just do the honest thing!?!? Its just digging your own grave!
Greedy people!
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Um um umh!  SMH!!  I knew something was up when I asked for pics and she told me they were on her fb, DEAR...UMH!

LMAO!! I just hollered!! Clap So the "dear" thing got to you too? What the heck!?!?! 
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

The hair is beautiful, no doubt. BUT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED.

Period.

You paid for 16 inches, not 10. I wouldn't even call it 12, because I agree with your husband.  The ends are shabby.  Not to mention all the hell you went through just to get it?

That's okay, I've had better business with Aliexpress vendors. What's the point of beautiful hair if you got to go through hell & high water to get it?!

Thank yooooooou!!! Has she no integrity? 
Had it come to 14-15 inches and was fuller towards the ends, he'd have calm me down and I'd have let it go. Heck, I'd probably be sporting it right now getting my DaintyA on, but come on! That was some crap she tried to pull. By the time I received the hair I was so over it. Confused
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by GCurly GCurly wrote:

Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

God have mercy just seeing those bundle makes me forget about all the bad and want to order it anyway smh

LOL, and that's why vendors will continue to treat us like crap and still make money. 
Its truly up to you, but I have been on BHM pretty long and I know something similar/better will eventually come along. It ALWAYS does. 
Not too concerned about it.
I am not paying for 16 inches only to receive 12 inches. If that's the case, charge me the 12 inches price! LOL.
Princesshairshop.com states plainly that their curly hair is always measured AFTER curl processing due to the possibility of hair shrinking 3+ inches during the processing. 
If she was such a professional she would know that! SMH. 

I agree, it's gorgeous hair but you are right. I'm browsing aliexpress as we speak.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Um um umh!  SMH!!  I knew something was up when I asked for pics and she told me they were on her fb, DEAR...UMH!

She sells from her fb page? Been selling for years but doesn't have a website? Stern Smile
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:33pm
Wow, all that blatant lying and scheming smh.

Thanks for the heads up!
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:40pm
Where is Sugabanana? Didn't she order some too?
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:05pm
@OrriannaRose
Yup! She sells right from her page. After speaking to the youtuber DaintyA and my friend AbenaLove who both reviewed her hair, I was confident about purchasing. When she said she had been selling for years, I had to laugh because she clearly hasn't! LOL.
Yup Sugabanana ordered some and it came but she wasn't home. I hope she got hers. In all, the quality was fine, it was the lengths that were an issue for me and when I complained it went downhill.

GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Wow, all that blatant lying and scheming smh.

Thanks for the heads up!

Kinda mad at myself that I didn't speak up earlier but I chalked up my experience to just one bad moment. When I read that people were having issues with shipping, I had to speak up. 

She just doesn't tell the truth and if you are open and truthful about things with your customers, I am sure they would be more patient and open to waiting longer, etc for their hair. 
Its when you promise one thing and can't deliver that people get upset.
She is messy... SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System