Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EHM HAIR COMPANY - VERRRRY LONG!! Buyer Beware!
    Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 2:22pm
Hi Everyone!
I decide to start this thread after reading about some negative experiences a few members here have had with this company.
I also had a bad experience with them and though everyone online that has purchased this hair has had no issues with the quality ..... 
Buyer Beware!!!

Long version: (short version at the end for the get to the point folks)

I purchased my hair the last week of May 2013 ... 2 bundles of natural color, 16 inch NHA (No Heat Alternative) Kinky hair, (matches well with 4b/4c nappy hair, I had to!). 

The seller, Marsha, didn't contact me after I paid through paypal, until I contacted her a few days after I purchased to ask what was up.
She replied that she would email me as soon as she mailed my package and provide me with tracking.

A few days after that Confused I received an email from her saying, I have mailed your package it should be to you in a few days .... Hmmmm...
When I emailed her back asking for the tracking number SHE had originally offered me, she said she declined to purchase tracking because it was too expensive. 
I didn't make a big deal about it because if she had already mailed it, what could be done?

A week goes by, nothing. I wrote her to let her know its been 7 days... She replies days after my email that she's not sure why and I should be patient as its an international package.
Another week goes by ... 14 days, no package. I emailed her and no reply.
On day 16, the package arrived.... Yayyyy *rolls eyes*

I immediately noted that the postage paid was wayyyy below what I had paid her for standard (7-10 days) shipping. So she declined to send me tracking when there was probably enough to pay for tracking. SMH.
I didn't even care at that point because I was just happy to receive the hair.
DaintyA and AbenaLove on Youtube had me sold on the hair. LOL. I just wanted in my hands then on my head!

When I open the package, I start feeling the hair and it feels great! 
I noticed though that one bundle was much shorter than the other. I don't buy hair that much and I am pretty easy to please but I thought, lets measure this hair. 
The shorter bundle was between 12 & 13 inches and the longer was a little bit above 14 inches.
Ouch

I emailed her right away and she called me on the phone. I felt great about that and she told me that quite a few people had complained about the lengths and so I would surely get hair that is 16 inches, she would send me two of her 20 inch bundles because the 18 inch bundles are measuring up to 15 inches based on what customers had been telling her. She told me to keep the two bundles I had, (I was surprised but said ok, who doesn't want free hair) and she would let me know when she mailed the 20 inch bundles.

The next day I received an email from her saying she can't offer me the 20 inch bundles, would I just keep the longer of the two I had and she would send me a bundle of 18 inches and I would mail back the shorter bundle but the shipping costs (returning the hair and her mailing the hair to me) would be on my pocket.

I replied that it didn't sound very fair and that I noticed the postage stamp and the price she paid to mail it to me in the first place.
She replied that she is not a cheat and how dare I say that and I am the first customer to complain about the lengths ... WHAT?!!?!?
Deal with it, I said it, you're a cheat ... what should I think lady?!?!? *sucks teeth and flicks head* (My hair is nappy so I can't flick the hair... work with me BHM, Wink)

At this point I contacted the youtuber DaintyA and asked her opinion on how to deal with this as she and I had spoken prior to my purchasing the hair. She said she had also received hair and noticed that it was shorter than marked but since it was free, and the quality was great, it wasn't an issue for her.
She told me that when she ordered hair for her best friend though, the same thing happened and she contacted Marsha and told her to be upfront with people about the lengths so they would know that as the hair was processed some shrinking occurred.

I contacted Marsha again and asked how we were going to resolve this and that I had spoken to DaintyA and she said it was fine for me to say to Marsha that she also had the same issue cause only me complaining was a lie. She had nothing to hide, lol.
It is what it is.
My friend AbenaLove, (who also reviewed EHM hair on her Youtube channel) was very upset and contacted her about the customer service.

She lost it and said I'm trying to play her and that I was the cheat.
I let her have it, a few choice words, some stabs at her intelligence (which went over her thick head smh) and she agreed that I should send the hair back and she would send me two bundle of the 18 inch hair.

I did that right away.
She received the hair in 10 or 11 days and wrote me saying she would send the 18 inch hair as soon as I paid the difference for it .... The 18 inch hair by the way would only measure up to 15 inches .... 
SO WHAT THE FOUL FILTH AND FLARN am I paying extra for when I STILL won't be receiving 16 inches?!!?!? 
I am 5 feet 11 1/2 inches tall, I wanted at least 16 inches of hair to get my fierce on or I'll look like I'm wearing my own hair!!! LOL. 
Her email:
Good day Gabrielle you returned hair is with us and your replacement will be available on Friday. You have to pay the difference for the lengths because you ordered 16"(2) and you said the weren't true to length we agreed and you will have the similar challenge with the 18",so please let me know what you would like dear?

Clap
I asked for a refund which she promptly sent me on paypal, minus what I had originally paid for shipping. She said she kept that for HER trouble with me as she had to pay a customs charge to receive the return LOL
Classic. 
I hope she uses that extra money to get down to a church and pray cause that's the only thing that will help her when she messes with the wrong person. 

She is not honest at allllll. 
She will lie, lie, lie from the beginning to the end. 
Though the hair is great quality and her prices aren't bad, her customer service is CRAP and she is a fool in general. I doubt her business will last long. Liars never prevail.

Short version:
The lengths of the kinky hairs are not true and if you complain, you're toast. She will promise you something then change her mind time after time. Schizo much? Finally she will have you return the hair and try to make you pay more for hair that still won't be the length you want. When you get a refund, she will keep some of your money for her troubles. Buyer Beware!

Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 2:44pm
Crap!! I was gonna order from them as soon I got my check smh. DaintyA sold me as well, even though my hair is more 4a. Do you have pics of your hair??
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 3:21pm
ALREADY REALLY. BEWARE? but she just started selling hair.
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 4:09pm
She's been selling hair since 2012
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 4:20pm
YouTube gurus never do a complete honest review. I'm happy you got your money back OP.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 4:33pm
I really liked this warning/review...has a lot of personality.   I'm glad that you got your money back though and maybe the owner would learned to treat customers better.
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

Crap!! I was gonna order from them as soon I got my check smh. DaintyA sold me as well, even though my hair is more 4a. Do you have pics of your hair??

Yeah the prices are great!! I was very disappointed that this turned out this way. I'm only speaking on the NHA hair though. I don't know about the other types she sells and what experiences people have had with them.
Her customer service is crapppppyyyy and she is rude.
I haven't uploaded pictures here in so long! Let me see if I can still get into my photobucket account, lol.
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

ALREADY REALLY. BEWARE? but she just started selling hair.

According to her she has been selling for a while with NO issues.
Web of lies ....
You can't even get shipping right? Novice if you ask me!
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 5:19pm
YES. BUYER BEWARE.

I'LL BE POSTING MY STORY DEALING WITH THIS WOMAN AS SOON AS I GET MY HAIR. 
HER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE & SHE IS A LIAR.
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

YouTube gurus never do a complete honest review. I'm happy you got your money back OP.

Well, I wouldn't call DaintyA a guru. I think the more popular youtubers/gurus do honest reviews cause they don't need to lie and are usually popular due to their honesty and integrity ... 
Thanks harley_quinn (Love that name! Reminds me of those soft PICS romance books my older sisters read back in the day). 
I'm glad too. She only returned it because my friend is a popular Youtuber who basically implied that she would blast her on her channel if she didn't get it together. 
If I didn't have her on my side, LORDTTTTT!!!
Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>