Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EHM Hair Company NHA Transaction Review

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BxFinestcocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxFinestcocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EHM Hair Company NHA Transaction Review
    Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:50pm
Hi Everyone,

Okay after for some time I have been lurking BHM and finally decided to join about a month ago.  Prior to this I was always on YT looking at reviews. I am a part of a few hair care forums and groups on the web. I did a second big chop in the spring (have natural hair) and as summer approached I decided that I wanted to do a 1 yr protective style journey.  I decided I wanted to take the plunge and start buying virgin hair instead of BSS hair because I felt it was just a waste of money.  I also wanted something different than what everybody was wearing, but wasn't sure what. Then someone posted in an Fb group NHA Heat Free Movement. However when I look on YouTube for the reviews it was very mixed. Not only were they mixed the ones who received the hair for free raved about it, but the ones who paid didn't. So with that said my hunt went for a kinky textured hair.  I came across DaintyA on YT and her experience w/ EHM from receiving, washing etc... There was 1 other person who actually bought the hair and her review was good. I decided to take the plunge.  Although she only has a FB page because she did it through PayPal I was okay with the transaction.  I sent her a message on FB Sunday.  I had sent my order in to her July 21, the same day maybe an hour later after I sent the initial message.  I was leaving on a baby moon 8-4-2013 for a cruise so I wanted to get my hair done for the trip. I figured that was enough time being as though it is 7-10 shipping right? WRONG!!!   

Conversation started July 21

10:07am
Rashida Triniboi'sWife Barrington
Hi EHM,
I am interested in purchasing 3 bundles (1)14",(1)16" & (1)18 in the Malaysian Afro Kinky. I didn't see the prices listed so can I please have the total pricing for these bundles including shipping and handling. I would also like the email address to purchase through paypal please. Also If paid for today how long does it normally take to get to the US? 
Thank You,
Rashida

10:08am
EHM Hair Company
All payments are made to our email vesree1@yahoo.com via PayPal dear.

10:09am
EHM Hair Company
8” 3.5oz $45 10” 3.5oz $50 12″ 3.5oz $55 14″ 3.5oz $60 16″ 3.5oz $65 18″ 3.5oz $70 20″ 3.5oz $75 22″ 3.5oz $80 24″ 3.5oz $85 26″ 3.5oz $90 28″ 3.5oz $95 30″ 3.5oz $100 All payments are made via PayPal with paypal fee $7. Standard delivery$15USD (1-5 working days) and Express delivery $25USD (DHL 1-4 days).
July 25

1:11pm
Hello,
I was just checking to see if my order was recieved. Thank You,

1:15pm
EHM Hair Company
Yes dear will be shipped in the morning

1:15pm
Ok Thank You 

1:16pm
EHM Hair Company
Your welcome
Sent from Mobile

Hence the follow-Up email on 7/25.  I never received any tracking info and I was too busy prepping for my trip so I never got around to asking for it. I am accustomed to ordering from China and know that it does take some time (don't know I was thinking china) SO I patiently waited. I never got the hair in time for my trip so of course my hair didn't get done. I didn't get back until 8-11-13 so I had no desire to install the hair yet. Expecting isn't helping me either since my beautician is located in Brooklyn, NY & I am in NJ.  Once I heard everyone else's horror stories I decided to measure and take pics of the hair. I then did some more research on her and she isn't a scammer, but I do not think she is going to last too long selling hair from the looks of it she found a few good vendors and decided to make some money off it. She just started out a few months ago and she is not even sure about the process of the hair that she receives. (She is a pastry chef)  .  

Onto the goodies...The hair is gorgeous, bundles are full, no smell, very soft and the wefts are sewn really flat and just by finger detangling I had no shedding. All of the bundles were somewhat true to size w/ the longest strand stretched. I will be sealing the wefts and co-washing the hair tonight to see how that works out. Although her customer service and communication is not so great with no sense of urgency if her hair stays consistent like this she will be a keeper in my book. I am all for customer service, but she did hit a goal mine vendor.  With more research I am pretty sure I have found her vendor on the kinky hair she sells she really is an amateur and just needs a chance. HTH anyone who is thinking of buying from her.  Here are the pics of the hair. 

BEFORE WASH:  http://flickr.com/photos/bxfinestcocoa00/ - http://flickr.com/photos/bxfinestcocoa00/

Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:45am
From reading this and others posts upstairs, it seems that she doesn't keep hair in stock but rather orders the hair from her vendor after a customer places an order.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:04am
I think she has the hair in stock.  I've had two shipments from her, and received both tracking numbers within 24 hours.  I think it's a trick to getting your packages pushed through customs, and she hasn't learned it yet.  My first package was held for 3 days here, the second is 3 days and counting...  And I think it gets stuck at least 3-4 days over there as well because it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for that long

Edited by Ms_Kudos - Sep 06 2013 at 8:08am
BxFinestcocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BxFinestcocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

I think she has the hair in stock.  I've had two shipments from her, and received both tracking numbers within 24 hours.  I think it's a trick to getting your packages pushed through customs, and she hasn't learned it yet.  My first package was held for 3 days here, the second is 3 days and counting...  And I think it gets stuck at least 3-4 days over there as well because it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for that long

I agree that she is still learning the logistics of shipping and she orders after from the vendor because when I looked at the ship date on my package it said 7/29 a whole 4 days after she said she will ship it.
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:51pm
Great post OP. I'm not going to let my sis try her money on it, but thanks for your good experience Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic