Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Homemade Hair Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Eggs and Mayo ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bmcduffie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bmcduffie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2012 at 11:56am
made my hair super soft...
Sponsored Links

Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 1:20am
I 've tried eggs and curd ... lemme try this mayo n eggs
Coiled up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coiled up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:54pm
@bristal

Hey girlie, got something great I want to share w you! Plain Greek yogurt has 23g of protein YAAAAAY! No smell. No chance of cooked egg left behind and it's cheap for a big tub 4-7$. I mix it w a lil condish, honey and my fave oil NAPA VALLEY GRAPESEED OIL and/or a lil CO.   I know it worx well bcz when I need the results of a good protein treatment (once a month) I get it. I also nook it in the microwave bcz I have low porosity hair and heat opens my cuticles. You can baggy or a 30 min under dryer...it rinses clean and doesn't scramble when heated LOL!! Try it and make it your own...but the key ingredient is the PGY. Great luck
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 2:03am
I tried using mayonaise many years ago....it was a waste of mayo for me. Ouch
koffeebeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koffeebeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 9:17am
Oh yes, mayo hun, mayo. Beware: it's gonna stink. But it's goodness for your hair if you can venture through the..... 'aroma' lol Wink
mirajonson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirajonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 11:05am
I`ve tried eggs and mayo, it seemed to work for me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 6:40pm
Eggs and Mayo worked for my hair. Made it softer and easier to comb through.   
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:11pm
I tried this but it made my hair hard =/ Maybe I'll try it again
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by koffeebeans koffeebeans wrote:

Oh yes, mayo hun, mayo. Beware: it's gonna stink. But it's goodness for your hair if you can venture through the..... 'aroma' lol Wink

I've also used Eggs and Mayo with Honey. I love it !!!!!
BHappy_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHappy_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:15pm
Wow! That sounds like a great mixture that would work well on my hair.  I have been natural for almost 2 years now but I kept weave in my hair until my hair grew out.  Now I want to wear my natural hair with out weave but it was lacking protein and it was very dry and brittle.  I mixed two egg yolks and too teaspoons of olive oil together and it did wonders.  I have always heard about using eggs in your hair but I just recently decided to http://www.instantrewardspays.com/behappy%20 - try it and I am so satisfied with the results. My next treatment will be your mixture though.  I really want to try the avocado, I have been reading alot about that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>