FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Eggs and Mayo ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Chanee007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chanee007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2011 at 12:59am
I just tried it for the first time today. I didn't like how my hair felt sticky afterward, but after I rinsed, and put regular conditioner on it and rinsed again, my hair was super soft, and my bf says it is silkier. I will be trying it again next week.
Sponsored Links

new2dagame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2dagame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2011 at 2:39pm

I use a mixture of avocado, egg and Ors Mayonaise. I love it!  It smells good and leaves my hair really soft and shiny

Annie225 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annie225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2011 at 5:58pm
I remember when I tried putting an egg in my hair.  It scrambled and was hard to remove.  Never again.
Natural_Amber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 5:36am
Deep Condition:Avocado,Mayonnaise, Olive Oil and A egg yolk (never use the whole egg) Big smile
Shampoo:Baking SodaShocked
Baking soda and water is so much more healthier for your hair because shampoos have sulfates which in terms dry your hair out completely...Baking soda is a NATURAL ingredient and it works better than shampoo and is cheaper.Approve
My deep conditioning is better than any conditioner I've ever used. It brings back your natural curls. It's affordable and last longer, and lets not mention that it's ALL NATURAL...And what's better than that? Cool
*Rinse everything with cold water, this keeps the frizz down and hair looking tamedWink
You can also put a little coconut oil, jojoba oil or olive oil in a spray bottle, mix it with water and spray your hair in the morning and at night to keep it moisturized all day NATURALLY.Thumbs Up
Rachellee92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachellee92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Natural_Amber Natural_Amber wrote:

Deep Condition:Avocado,Mayonnaise, Olive Oil and A egg yolk (never use the whole egg) Big smile
Shampoo:Baking SodaShocked
Baking soda and water is so much more healthier for your hair because shampoos have sulfates which in terms dry your hair out completely...Baking soda is a NATURAL ingredient and it works better than shampoo and is cheaper.Approve
My deep conditioning is better than any conditioner I've ever used. It brings back your natural curls. It's affordable and last longer, and lets not mention that it's ALL NATURAL...And what's better than that? Cool
*Rinse everything with cold water, this keeps the frizz down and hair looking tamedWink
You can also put a little coconut oil, jojoba oil or olive oil in a spray bottle, mix it with water and spray your hair in the morning and at night to keep it moisturized all day NATURALLY.Thumbs Up
ohhh wow, veryyy good info :)
afroqueenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afroqueenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2011 at 4:10pm
I've never done it together, I'm still learning here beyond what my mother has taught me over the years.  We always did mayo for moisture and the egg for the protein, so does mixing it make it work better?
AllMixedUp88 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllMixedUp88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2011 at 4:18pm
I like eggs (rinse with cold water or u get scrambled eggs in your hair)

I like yogurt, grapeseed oil, peanut oil, coconut oil 

I do NOT like mayo bc I have curly hair and the smell never leaves
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2011 at 8:55pm
I have tried both and love both, sometimes I use them both together with other ingredients. and yes the previous advice is wise, do not use any kind of heat in your hair with eggs, made that mistake once, was picking eggs out of my hair all day and so were other people, it is very hard to rinse it all out once the egg has hardened 
afroqueenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afroqueenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2011 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by AllMixedUp88 AllMixedUp88 wrote:

I like eggs (rinse with cold water or u get scrambled eggs in your hair)

I like yogurt, grapeseed oil, peanut oil, coconut oil 

I do NOT like mayo bc I have curly hair and the smell never leaves

Yeah, me too, sometimes it doesn't come out for the days, the smell of mayo.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2011 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Annie225 Annie225 wrote:

I remember when I tried putting an egg in my hair.  It scrambled and was hard to remove.  Never again.

This will happen if you used heat, or even if the water is too warm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>