Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Edge control and edges in general.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:11am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Water and Black Soap. I learned about the soap from a Tranny on Lockup, they gotta lookgood for they man in there...

whatt LOL i'm throughDead
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:12am
mama should get her iron checked ... extreme anemia gave me issues with my edges even though they say that it doesn't affect your hair, I disagree LOL

GNC HSN vitamins, monistat or nioxin scalp renew/follicle booster

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't care much for my edges laying down perfectly.
Conditioner or a styling cream and a scarf will do fine
This.

I need my edges to stick around for at least another 50+ years so butter, conditioner and a scarf it is.LOL
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:13am
Design essentials has a really nice edge control, not hard at all in my opinion.  As far as my edges they have always been thin but have really thinned out lately..now I'm using organic root stimulator hair fertilizer thicken my edges.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:37am
lol i have this girl who my bro's wife tried to set me up with on my whataspp contacts

everytime she updates a new profile pic im like

her hairline is so far back, if she sat on the bus her hairline would be chilling three seats behind her

Edited by afrokock - Feb 13 2013 at 2:39am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 2:46am
Lemme know when you find out...I need something to tame this Kunta Kinte. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 4:49am
Originally posted by brieSFCA brieSFCA wrote:

that olive oil organics, edge control doesnt work at all!! its greasy and remind me of a poorer version of 'lets jam'

..I recommend AVEDA, control. its pretty pricey ($22/8oz jar) but I swear its one of god's many blessings. I have not had a perm in 4 years, Im growing it out and I have thick shanti's (thick ashanti sideburns) WITH NO EDGES.. My edges are NON-EXISTENT.

..However, I use this spray called "toppik" and IT's a MIRACLE!!.. I could spray a little on my edges and pull my hair back and up without having to gel down and swoop my sides and sit under a dryer to create the illusion of edges.

Aveda control paste is the best.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:06am
The only thing that works for me to a whole lot of gel and tie my hair overnight but by midday the next day they have gone their on way again. I have thick hair and I gave up long ago trying to get stuff to look perfect.

Most women I know without edges is is because of age and years of perms. Some have had so many years of it that their hair will never ever grow back. Something about the lye that was in old perms?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I like edge control, works a lot better than Let's Jam Embarrassed

But now, I just the tiniest tiny dab of that yellow gel they use in Lace Front section as glue. It works well. I would go look at the name, but you aint tryna use gel, so I'll be lazy lol

OHH and for your mother, use monistat. If she wants to spend some money, use megatek and monistat
girl get gone from out of this thread. Aint you white?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:01am
@afro. i tried downlowding that app and i thought it was free man
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>