BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Eddie's daughters bleaching skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 9:58pm
Same color range as Aaliyah

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:20pm
I Remember the last skinetone chart thread. Folks were hesitantly picking rusty penny as their skinetone
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I don't think they're bleaching.....people lighten up or darken as they get older......her scalp is the same color as her face....

Femme beat me to it....

Not this drastically

Yeah that drastic....my uncle went from that complexion when he was a baby to two shades lighter than me in his 40s with freckles.....its possible....

It happens. My mother and brother were very dark skin when they were young and became at least 3 shades lighter as they grew older. I was a little lighter than them when I was younger and gotten darker as I've gotten older.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I Remember the last skinetone chart thread. Folks were hesitantly picking rusty penny as their skinetone

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:41pm
I was darker as a kid to tho
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:10pm
BHM legit caping for bleachers now.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:27pm
Why is it so hard for some of yall to recognize the various changes of medium skin tones due to age/makeup/tanning?

It's obvious that this is her natural skin tone in a perfectly lit area (she's surprisingly remained the same tone as when she was a child, peep the chest)...

This is her with a bit of an uneven tan (again peep her chest, it's darker than her arms)...

and with darker make up and a deeper tan here

The pic of her in the OP she was obviously a child and had a deep tan probably from being outside, exposed frequently

Yall need to chill on assuming every Black chick is out here bleaching. That's a serious accusation and I don't know who yall hang around but bleaching is not extremely common from what I've seen. In pockets around the world, sure but there are so many other conditions that I would consider before thinking someone is bleaching
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:36pm
Thanks Alias for different pics
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:58pm
It's like they don't even try to Google before making these accusations smh
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:13am
well dayum if that is special 'lighting'  it needs to follow me around 24/7LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic