BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Eddies daughters bleaching skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:15pm
Ive seen them and trust this isn't the work of cameras or getting lighter over time.... The oldest one use to date a guy that went to Birmingham high school and my home girls are the ones who pointed it out after they saw her at Toxic. I noticed it too years ago.
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:16pm
It does not look that drastic to me, I think its make up. Its funny I was just discussing this at my moms house over the weekend. My daugther did not realize it was me on my preteen cheerleading pics that my mom pulled out...lol..I was much darker when i was younger
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:19pm
people change shades from childhood to adulthood but this is clearly the work of bleaching. but hey light is right and they live in the land of botoxed blondes and exoticals if a black man is around
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:19pm
The picture was obviously taken in the Summer judging by the way they're dressed. We tend to get darker during this time.
Also as we get older we are more conscious of the damaging effects of the sun , and we also practice better skin care.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

The picture was obviously taken in the Summer judging by the way they're dressed. We tend to get darker during this time.
Also as we get older we are more conscious of the damaging effects of the sun , and we also practice better skin care.

gurl.. I'm there now LOL
years of laying out in the sun slathered in baby oil of all things.
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

people change shades from childhood to adulthood but this is clearly the work of bleaching. but hey light is right and they live in the land of botoxed blondes and exoticals if a black man is around
Yep!! Sad but true. Black people in other states never fully get what its like here in LA. Especially people from places like Chicago, Atlanta, Texas, NY or Florida. Because they have bigger black populations and can't fathom how a black man could deny a woman that looked like Beyoncé. When in reality here in LA if your not mixed or white, black dudes might not date you even if your cute....
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:48pm
Everyone doesn't bleach...if either of them dated pleasure p she been that color.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Yep!! Sad but true. Black people in other states never fully get what its like here in LA. Especially people from places like Chicago, Atlanta, Texas, NY or Florida. Because they have bigger black populations and can't fathom how a black man could deny a woman that looked like Beyoncé. When in reality here in LA if your not mixed or white, black dudes might not date you even if your cute....

wow that's sad. but I bet they'd date an average nonblack or mixed girl right?

so who do the black women date? I would imagine the black girls in la date white dudes or mexicans
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:54pm
bleach gate 2014
Your skin tone better not change ever.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:56pm
Her colour is too different not to have been altered. She's not using the cheap stuff though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic