Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Eddies daughters bleaching skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eddies daughters bleaching skin
    Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:53pm
This is sad as hell..... I use to see them all the time at this creole restaurant in the valley called Stevies. I always remembered them as the same color as their dad. I see her at a basketball game when she was around 18 and she magically turned light skin. I recently saw her sister at Topanga mall and she too was WAAAYYY lighter. They got a lot of surgery too smh. This is the 2 older girls and the younger one did something drastic to her face!

Shayne and Bria Murphy looked gorgeous at the 2014 BET Awards. Shanye wore a body-conscious white one-shouldered dress, while Bria offered a peek at her tummy in a two-piece satin pink number.Shayne Murphy Shayne Murphy arrives at ELLEs 5th Annual Women In Music Concert Celebration Presented by CUSP By Neiman Marcus  at Avalon on April 22, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:54pm
smh
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:56pm
A lot of that is powder, though. And I wish BHM/the internet would stop relying on pictures to determine skin tone. I'm Lupita's skin tone but depending on the camera, angle, lighting, makeup, I look like I'm damn near caramel in some pics. I am never the same color in pictures as I am IRL. I always look lighter than what I think I am.

If you look at the last picture you posted, the girl's scalp is the same color as the unhighlighted portion of her face and neck. Now unless you mean to tell me she went on and bleached her scalp, too.....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:57pm
I don't think they're bleaching.....people lighten up or darken as they get older......her scalp is the same color as her face....

Femme beat me to it....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Jul 01 2014 at 4:58pm
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:58pm
I agree fem. Im completely different complexions depending on when you catch me.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:58pm
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/32/97/24/329724a7c80110c8806f67ebed564190.jpg

Edited by CLCNY20 - Jul 01 2014 at 5:10pm
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I don't think they're bleaching.....people lighten up or darken as they get older......her scalp is the same color as her face....

Femme beat me to it....

Not this drastically
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Femme beat me to it....

Not this drastically

Yeah that drastic....my uncle went from that complexion when he was a baby to two shades lighter than me in his 40s with freckles.....its possible....
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:02pm

By the way that's both girls in the green dresses. Yes, people can lighten over time but come on now...

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 5:03pm
I like the white one shoulder dress.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>