Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:21pm
aside from the very first post that started all of this, where did anyone say that they're cool with guys not being told when they enter a sexual relationship?  
Sponsored Links

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

aside from the very first post that started all of this, where did anyone say that they're cool with guys not being told when they enter a sexual relationship?  

Even the very first post didn't say that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Even the very first post didn't say that.

Oh ok, I thought that was implied by they shouldn't care, but if that's not what was meant, then why is this debate even happening?  No one is saying anything crazy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:01pm

I don't see why a man would be mad about a relationship with a m2f transexual. The only thing they would have to work out is having children. And there are plenty of ways around that.

Lies and deception were not mentioned.

That's just where people's minds went. As it often does when on the subject of transsexuals and even sexuality. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:03pm
And to answer a question from a million pages back. Yes. Yes I would have a relationship with a f2m trans person.

I'm not stuck on having kids. And even if I was there are a ton of possibilities. We both have a uterus and ovaries lol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:08pm

And to answer a question from a million pages back. Yes. Yes I would have a relationship with a f2m trans person.

I'm not stuck on having kids. And even if I was there are a ton of possibilities. We both have a uterus and ovaries lol

Yeah I think people got up in arms thinking that you were saying everyone should be OK with that as well. As long as you aren't saying that, I don't see the issue.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:20pm
closed minds don't get fed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 6:21pm
I have to start adding a disclaimer on all my post. "IMO" "IJS" "No offense" "Don't tase me bro"
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:58pm

I have to start adding a disclaimer on all my post. "IMO" "IJS" "No offense" "Don't tase me bro"

In these type of topics, I always have to go back and put "some", "imo", "not all" etc. 

The truth of the matter is some people in here DO have an issue with transsexuals to some degree....and that feeling is what sparked some of this unnecessary drama. They show up in these type topics on the same "vibe". 'Cause out of all these pages, not ONE person said it was okay to be deceived. 

I'm not one to compare race to sexual orientation/gender/sexuality either. In fact I hate that, BUT it IS a little ironic to see flat out insensitive remarks, of the same nature as that which would come from a hill billy, come from an oppressed group....to another oppressed group.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:12pm
All the snide comments about being open-minded..

Please.

It took open minds for us to even be considered human and even that isn't fully established today in this society.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>
  Share Topic