BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

There are people in here who've become so open minded they've lost their damn minds. 

Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:06am

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Everything is offensive.
Asking a person when was the last time they've been tested and do they have STDs is offensive. Asking a man if he's ever had sex with another man is offensive

I wish a nicca WOULD be offended! Maybe it's the pre-med in me speaking but I go down the list of diseases that aren't even protected by condom use in these situations so they better be prepared to say "Ahh" and have some swabs taken. The one time I had sex with someone whose status I didn't know freaked me out too much to be peer pressured into doing it again. Bump that.

Women need to be more adamant about testing. 

I wish everyone was like you. There are plenty of women and men who to this day would say something super defensive like " oh, I look dirty to you?" Or," I aint no ho". It's sad really.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:18am

if they aren't itching, burning, oozing or scabbing many don't want to get tested and be told they have something

even the ones that have issues still don't want to be told they have something
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

if they aren't itching, burning, oozing or scabbing many don't want to get tested and be told they have something

even the ones that have issues still don't want to be told they have something

Yep. So they can confidently say they don't have anything and aren't obligated to tell their partners. Ignorance is bliss. when the truth is they haven't been tested to know one way or the other what's lurking inside them.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:43am
Jolie you better preach!!!! ClapClap
Very well said..Star

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

How am I perpetuating oppressive environments only because I choose to not be involved with a transgendered man and want him to self-disclose to me before we go any further? What relationship can survive without honesty and be built on deception? If you as a transgender get with a heterosexual person and decide not to disclose your status, you are being deceptive and you are removing the free will of the other person to CHOOSE to be in a relationship with you or not. The same goes with a homosexual man who decides to use me knowing full well he is gay just because he's afraid to face his own fears of lack of acceptance in the world. Own your shyt proudly and don't hide behind others to get along. I'm sorry that homophobia and transphobia exist. I'm sorry that we are still in a society that won't let these people live their lives. That doesn't mean I'm willing to relinquish my right to self-determination. No one has the right to put that on me. And I'm not going to be shamed for wanting what I want in an intimate relationship. Self-disclose. We'll remain friends. Just don't force me in a situation I don't want to be into and then make me bear the brunt of a complicated social issue. I have the right to not be coerced into a situation that is potentially psychologically damaging to me. The same way the transgendered person has a right to preserve himself, I want to preserve myself too. How about my free will?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

How am I perpetuating oppressive environments only because I choose to not be involved with a transgendered man and want him to self-disclose to me before we go any further? What relationship can survive without honesty and be built on deception? If you as a transgender get with a heterosexual person and decide not to disclose your status, you are being deceptive and you are removing the free will of the other person to CHOOSE to be in a relationship with you or not. The same goes with a homosexual man who decides to use me knowing full well he is gay just because he's afraid to face his own fears of lack of acceptance in the world. Own your shyt proudly and don't hide behind others to get along. I'm sorry that homophobia and transphobia exist. I'm sorry that we are still in a society that won't let these people live their lives. That doesn't mean I'm willing to relinquish my right to self-determination. No one has the right to put that on me. And I'm not going to be shamed for wanting what I want in an intimate relationship. Self-disclose. We'll remain friends. Just don't force me in a situation I don't want to be into and then make me bear the brunt of a complicated social issue. I have the right to not be coerced into a situation that is potentially psychologically damaging to me. The same way the transgendered person has a right to preserve himself, I want to preserve myself too. How about my free will?

I dunno, I never called that oppressive. In fact, I've had to reiterate multiple times not wanting to date a transperson isn't a crime.

It seems everyone's focus is not being 'tricked.' Mine is not-giving transpeople an environment where they can get beat the fuck up simply for being trans. As I've shown in my past posts, this antagonism is pretty common for transpeople, even when minding their own business.

A transperson disclosing their past is purely at their discretion. Personally, if you're going into a relationship, I do think that's big and should be disclosed with someone you love and care for because it can present biological differences and alternatives to sex life and reproductive intent.

But once again, this is solely at the discretion of said person and is dependent on their character. If a man refused to inform me he's fathered five kids, would it be sensible for me to demonize all men as deceptive baby-hiding fertilizers?

I'm not willing to make an entire populous of people pay because some transpeople CHOSE not to disclose their past. With a growing tolerant environment, trans people are coming out more and more. If you want transpeople to come out, at least make a SAFE environment for them to do so.

You don't demonize transpeople and demand them to expose their selves to vulnerability fully expecting them to comply. Self-preservation is a basic human instinct as you've generally stated.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

why are we discussing people lying about being born a man?

the woman in the OP didn't lie to Eddie

we just went off on a tangent?

We really did. That seems to be their focus. I don't think it comes from a place of hate but paranoia.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:16pm

There are people in here who've become so open minded they've lost their damn minds. 

What? Encouraging a safe world for all human beings? Insanity! LOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 4:53pm

There are people in here who've become so open minded .....their brain fell out.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

There are people in here who've become so open minded .....their brain fell out.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324>