BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:10am
Everything is offensive.
Asking a person when was the last time they've been tested and do they have STDs is offensive. Asking a man if he's ever had sex with another man is offensive
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:16am
How am I perpetuating oppressive environments only because I choose to not be involved with a transgendered man and want him to self-disclose to me before we go any further? What relationship can survive without honesty and be built on deception? If you as a transgender get with a heterosexual person and decide not to disclose your status, you are being deceptive and you are removing the free will of the other person to CHOOSE to be in a relationship with you or not. The same goes with a homosexual man who decides to use me knowing full well he is gay just because he's afraid to face his own fears of lack of acceptance in the world. Own your shyt proudly and don't hide behind others to get along. I'm sorry that homophobia and transphobia exist. I'm sorry that we are still in a society that won't let these people live their lives. That doesn't mean I'm willing to relinquish my right to self-determination. No one has the right to put that on me. And I'm not going to be shamed for wanting what I want in an intimate relationship. Self-disclose. We'll remain friends. Just don't force me in a situation I don't want to be into and then make me bear the brunt of a complicated social issue. I have the right to not be coerced into a situation that is potentially psychologically damaging to me. The same way the transgendered person has a right to preserve himself, I want to preserve myself too. How about my free will?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 13 2014 at 8:20am
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

How am I perpetuating oppressive environments only because I choose to not be involved with a transgendered man and want him to self-disclose to me before we go any further? What relationship can survive without honesty and be built on deception? If you as a transgender get with a heterosexual person and decide not to disclose your status, you are being deceptive and you are removing the free will of the other person to CHOOSE to be in a relationship with you or not. The same goes with a homosexual man who decides to use me knowing full well he is gay just because he's afraid to face his own fears of lack of acceptance in the world. Own your shyt proudly and don't hide behind others to get along. I'm sorry that homophobia and transphobia exist. I'm sorry that we are still in a society that won't let these people live their lives. That doesn't mean I'm willing to relinquish my right to self-determination. No one has the right to put that on me. And I'm not going to be shamed for wanting what I want in an intimate relationship. Self-disclose. We'll remain friends. Just don't force me in a situation I don't want to be into and then make me bear the brunt of a complicated social issue. I have the right to not be coerced into a situation that is potentially psychologically damaging to me. The same way the transgendered person has a right to preserve himself, I want to preserve myself too. How about my free will?

+1. Transgendered people are human too, and violence against them is deplorable. But if I find out someone I'm dating is transgendered and in 'hiding', I won't commit violence against them (they should not be harmed physically at all), but I won't stay with them due to my preference of being with a cisgendered person. It's not even about deception...it's about having the right to choose whether to date a TG person. Hiding one's baby pictures, cutting themselves off from people who knew them in their past life is drastic and people have the right to know what situation they're dealing with upfront.

Sorry that they're dealing with the struggle of being TG, but potential love interests should know for transparency purposes. That relationship is not built on trust if someone's hiding their entire past.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:44am

why are we discussing people lying about being born a man?

the woman in the OP didn't lie to Eddie

we just went off on a tangent?
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:45am
Just discussing TG in general...interesting convo...more interesting than the Eddie situation, which isn't a surprise.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:49am

lol
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:51am
it started on page 5 when this was posted 

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I don't see why a man would be mad about a relationship with a m2f transexual. The only thing they would have to work out is having children. And there are plenty of ways around that.

Then people went off either defending them or going against them.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:54am

thanks

and I can see why a man would be mad lol
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Everything is offensive.
Asking a person when was the last time they've been tested and do they have STDs is offensive. Asking a man if he's ever had sex with another man is offensive

I wish a nicca WOULD be offended! Maybe it's the pre-med in me speaking but I go down the list of diseases that aren't even protected by condom use in these situations so they better be prepared to say "Ahh" and have some swabs taken. The one time I had sex with someone whose status I didn't know freaked me out too much to be peer pressured into doing it again. Bump that.

Women need to be more adamant about testing. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:57am
There are people in here who've become so open minded they've lost their damn minds. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
  Share Topic