BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:09pm
I wonder if Eddie leaked the solange videoErmm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

I wonder if Eddie leaked the solange videoErmm

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I believe everyone should have the right to know whom theyre getting involved with. Not all are forthcoming with the info. Some for safety reasons others for selfish reasons. That said I don't know of many many men who ask about a womans birth gender upon meeting. Doubt many naturally born women would be able pleased with the question.

yes that would be weird if A new guy would be like were you born a Woman? Id be offended "like WTF you mean?" lol
'
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:55pm
Too much political correctness up in here. For a transsexual not to self disclose to a person he plans on getting involved with knowing full well that the person in question is heterosexual is serious mental abuse. I would have the right to resent being set up like that. A lie by omission is still a lie. Nothing against transsexuals. Live your life and be happy being who you choose to be. Just don't impose your issue on unsuspecting folks. That is FUCCED UP.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:02am
My point is it's rather hypocritical of us to perpetuate oppressive environments when we clearly haven't escaped our own and detest it.

Do you need to like transsexuals? No. But at least accept them as fellow humans and treat them as such. I'm sure they have enough to deal with. Feeling like you were born in the wrong body must be tough.

Here my cisgender ass is completely fine with being female (well except when I'm menstruating LOL) but then these people question their identity based on gender and want to go through the invasive process of changing their physical components to meet the gender their mind says. That sh*t must be tough.

Just as race doesn't invalidate one's humanity, gender- trans or not, does not invalidate one's humanity. Trans people are out here dying simply for being trans and not the trickery some of you automatically default to as some sort of justification.

And please, enough of the complaints about "being PC," it sounds like a Huffington Post comment section in here. That's not a good thing.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:10am
Everything is offensive.
Asking a person when was the last time they've been tested and do they have STDs is offensive. Asking a man if he's ever had sex with another man is offensive
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:16am
How am I perpetuating oppressive environments only because I choose to not be involved with a transgendered man and want him to self-disclose to me before we go any further? What relationship can survive without honesty and be built on deception? If you as a transgender get with a heterosexual person and decide not to disclose your status, you are being deceptive and you are removing the free will of the other person to CHOOSE to be in a relationship with you or not. The same goes with a homosexual man who decides to use me knowing full well he is gay just because he's afraid to face his own fears of lack of acceptance in the world. Own your shyt proudly and don't hide behind others to get along. I'm sorry that homophobia and transphobia exist. I'm sorry that we are still in a society that won't let these people live their lives. That doesn't mean I'm willing to relinquish my right to self-determination. No one has the right to put that on me. And I'm not going to be shamed for wanting what I want in an intimate relationship. Self-disclose. We'll remain friends. Just don't force me in a situation I don't want to be into and then make me bear the brunt of a complicated social issue. I have the right to not be coerced into a situation that is potentially psychologically damaging to me. The same way the transgendered person has a right to preserve himself, I want to preserve myself too. How about my free will?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 13 2014 at 8:20am
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

How am I perpetuating oppressive environments only because I choose to not be involved with a transgendered man and want him to self-disclose to me before we go any further? What relationship can survive without honesty and be built on deception? If you as a transgender get with a heterosexual person and decide not to disclose your status, you are being deceptive and you are removing the free will of the other person to CHOOSE to be in a relationship with you or not. The same goes with a homosexual man who decides to use me knowing full well he is gay just because he's afraid to face his own fears of lack of acceptance in the world. Own your shyt proudly and don't hide behind others to get along. I'm sorry that homophobia and transphobia exist. I'm sorry that we are still in a society that won't let these people live their lives. That doesn't mean I'm willing to relinquish my right to self-determination. No one has the right to put that on me. And I'm not going to be shamed for wanting what I want in an intimate relationship. Self-disclose. We'll remain friends. Just don't force me in a situation I don't want to be into and then make me bear the brunt of a complicated social issue. I have the right to not be coerced into a situation that is potentially psychologically damaging to me. The same way the transgendered person has a right to preserve himself, I want to preserve myself too. How about my free will?

+1. Transgendered people are human too, and violence against them is deplorable. But if I find out someone I'm dating is transgendered and in 'hiding', I won't commit violence against them (they should not be harmed physically at all), but I won't stay with them due to my preference of being with a cisgendered person. It's not even about deception...it's about having the right to choose whether to date a TG person. Hiding one's baby pictures, cutting themselves off from people who knew them in their past life is drastic and people have the right to know what situation they're dealing with upfront.

Sorry that they're dealing with the struggle of being TG, but potential love interests should know for transparency purposes. That relationship is not built on trust if someone's hiding their entire past.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:45am
Just discussing TG in general...interesting convo...more interesting than the Eddie situation, which isn't a surprise.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:51am
it started on page 5 when this was posted 

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I don't see why a man would be mad about a relationship with a m2f transexual. The only thing they would have to work out is having children. And there are plenty of ways around that.

Then people went off either defending them or going against them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
  Share Topic