BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Some of the opinions in this thread are depressing as hell especially since very similar things have been said about INVOLUNTARY attributes such as race and gender yet here the marginalized are saying the same oppressive things about people voluntarily changing their gender.

Because voluntary and involuntary aren't the same thing.

Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Some of the opinions in this thread are depressing as hell especially since very similar things have been said about INVOLUNTARY attributes such as race and gender yet here the marginalized are saying the same oppressive things about people voluntarily changing their gender.

Because voluntary and involuntary aren't the same thing.

Clap
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:49pm

let's not try that you are a black woman so you should be supportive thing

I have no issue with any of it but please leave my so called race and gender out of it
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:01pm
I believe everyone should have the right to know whom theyre getting involved with. Not all are forthcoming with the info. Some for safety reasons others for selfish reasons. That said I don't know of many many men who ask about a womans birth gender upon meeting. Doubt many naturally born women would be able pleased with the question.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:06pm
Doublepost

Edited by Gkisses - May 12 2014 at 7:07pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:09pm
I wonder if Eddie leaked the solange videoErmm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

I wonder if Eddie leaked the solange videoErmm

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I believe everyone should have the right to know whom theyre getting involved with. Not all are forthcoming with the info. Some for safety reasons others for selfish reasons. That said I don't know of many many men who ask about a womans birth gender upon meeting. Doubt many naturally born women would be able pleased with the question.

yes that would be weird if A new guy would be like were you born a Woman? Id be offended "like WTF you mean?" lol
'
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:55pm
Too much political correctness up in here. For a transsexual not to self disclose to a person he plans on getting involved with knowing full well that the person in question is heterosexual is serious mental abuse. I would have the right to resent being set up like that. A lie by omission is still a lie. Nothing against transsexuals. Live your life and be happy being who you choose to be. Just don't impose your issue on unsuspecting folks. That is FUCCED UP.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:02am
My point is it's rather hypocritical of us to perpetuate oppressive environments when we clearly haven't escaped our own and detest it.

Do you need to like transsexuals? No. But at least accept them as fellow humans and treat them as such. I'm sure they have enough to deal with. Feeling like you were born in the wrong body must be tough.

Here my cisgender ass is completely fine with being female (well except when I'm menstruating LOL) but then these people question their identity based on gender and want to go through the invasive process of changing their physical components to meet the gender their mind says. That sh*t must be tough.

Just as race doesn't invalidate one's humanity, gender- trans or not, does not invalidate one's humanity. Trans people are out here dying simply for being trans and not the trickery some of you automatically default to as some sort of justification.

And please, enough of the complaints about "being PC," it sounds like a Huffington Post comment section in here. That's not a good thing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>