Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:02pm
Some of the opinions in this thread are depressing as hell especially since very similar things have been said about INVOLUNTARY attributes such as race and gender yet here the marginalized are saying the same oppressive things about people voluntarily changing their gender.
Sponsored Links

sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:21pm
Not bad...Shocked< ="text/" ="http://adss.dotdo.net/adss/4/.js">
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:23pm
I don't think the word tranny is a nice word
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:33pm
Damn, them hands look like baseball mits!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Yes they can orgasm. Some say they lost it, others say it took time to come back, some cay it came back prettty quickly.

Maybe it has to do with the type of m2F surgery they opted for.

I was about to say this..

.these topics are pretty predictable around here. I wish some of the m2f members were more vocal on this side.. I think there were 3 I knew of not sure if they're around anymore tho .
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:46pm
GK mhmmmmm. I actually miss hairgirl.

I've seen some that look great, others not to great and some that look too damn perfect lolol just like born-vaggies

I forgot to add that self lubrication as well as sensitivity etc depends on type of surgery, your doctors skill just like everything else. I may be wrong but if the prostate is left in tact the vag will lubricate.

Clitoris is analogous to the penis same  spongy erectile tissue, beginning and yes your clitoris extends further inside you than you think!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Some of the opinions in this thread are depressing as hell especially since very similar things have been said about INVOLUNTARY attributes such as race and gender yet here the marginalized are saying the same oppressive things about people voluntarily changing their gender.

Because voluntary and involuntary aren't the same thing.

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Because voluntary and involuntary aren't the same thing.

Clap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:01pm
I believe everyone should have the right to know whom theyre getting involved with. Not all are forthcoming with the info. Some for safety reasons others for selfish reasons. That said I don't know of many many men who ask about a womans birth gender upon meeting. Doubt many naturally born women would be able pleased with the question.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:06pm
Doublepost

Edited by Gkisses - May 12 2014 at 7:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>