Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:42am
Yes, but if a person feels he is a woman on the inside and would like to change his body to female's body (as best he can with modern technologu) so that he/she can have a happy, healthy life ... this should be allowed.

I used to work with a male to female transexual pre-surgery maybe 25 years ago and that was an education on what kind of tortured lives they live. Indeed that is why they have these sex change surgeries.

If people will not accept them because they are not biologically female ... then BY LAW they have to accept them as female.

The same for Gay people. People can be as narrow minded as the want in their own mind but BY LAW they cannot discriminate and block them from getting married, adopting kids, living next door to you etc...

The same for Black people. You don't have to accept that Black people are as good as White people but by BY LAW you cannot make them sit at the back of the bus, or block their chance for an education or to seek employmeet or keep them in slavery etc.

GEESH FOLKS. people are people ... and EVERYONE has the right to life, liberty and .... the pursuit of happiness!

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 12 2014 at 7:44am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I don't have anything against transgendered people because I DO believe that sometimes there is a switch flipped the wrong way in uteros so a male baby is born ... but his brain is female so he has to spend the rest of his life being miserable in his own skin.

It's that or suicide so if there is an option to have surgery to correct nature's mistake - they should have it and live their lives as the other gender .. as best they can.

But this thread has taken a wrong turn because it's not about that.

Eddie keeps geting pulled over for picking up transsexuals .. because THAT IS WHAT he's into! DUH!

This woman did not have the surgery when Eddie started seeing her because back then he was 17 so clearly HE WAS STILL A MAN BACK THEN! DUH!

Eddie likes chicks with a d*** or chicks that used to have a d*** because they can offer him the kind of sex that a regular woman cannot offer.

Get real folks.

Ain't no trickery on Eddie's part. LOL He likes both worlds in one! Let's save the "poor deceived men" trope tears for another day!

Correct.

Eddie swings both ways - that's why he keeps getting 'caught' in these awkward sutuations. :( How many other men keep making these 'mistakes'. They are not mistakes. DUH!

He should just fess up and admit it because as it stands HE is the one that is deceptive.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:05am
Sex is biological. 

Gender is a social construct. This isn't concrete as it varies culturally. Girls don't wake up with a blue print that they must like pink, dresses, and Easy Bake Ovens. Boys don't wake up liking blue, basketball, and wanting to play sports.

Then...there's that person's sexual orientation. 

If a biological man, identifies and transitions into being a woman...and then said woman dates a man. She is considered straight. Not gay. Why would she be gay? She likes d*ck...and for mtf post op transsexuals they don't even have manly parts no more. Her gender is now female.

*talks in grave voice*...and there everywhere you know. You wouldn't BELIEVE how many men who identify as straight will get head from pretty boys girls. Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmm. Some don't even know it. Other's get addicted and don't even care anymore. I'm convinced the LGBTQ community is probably larger than the black community. Soooooooo many shades of grey. 

And really some of these people, you really can't tell. A realistic transsexual is assumed to just be whatever gender they are portraying. No one says "you got an organic d*ck"...."dat pucci homegrown???"....lol. Mannnnnn I bet ni**as get deceived on a daily. All that bragging some men do about phucking bad bishes and sheit. ESPECIALLY in Atlanta. Chillllle. 

It's not even the "PC police" that's pushing the "transgender agenda" anymore. Oh no. A new time is coming. Yes, the times are near. Soon if you want some organic cat you'll have to ask. Ya'll better start getting a Certificate of Authenticity.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

His ex most definitely looks androgynous facially but her body is 100% woman so I aint mad

Yes, but when he married Nicole, she was young and had long hair so she looked a lot more feminine. Everyone can't wear short hair and look soft. Nicole is the type that looks hard and a bit manish as she's aged.

(She's his type though ... a Black woman that looks as White as possible.)
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:15am
I'd like to see pictures of Nicole when she was younger. I always thought she looked like a man in the face. She does take magnificent care of her body though.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:24am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Boobs look great...hell her whole body kudos to all parties involved lol

yep
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wonder the difference between a man made pucci and a home grown one....
My old hairdresser made the transition she said the fake pucci has no moisture so she have to keep lube to make the fake pucci wet..She said it's the worst mistake she ever made she can not have an organism either... she is in therapy for depression and suicidal thoughts. 
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wonder the difference between a man made pucci and a home grown one....

My old hairdresser made the transition she said the fake pucci has no moisture so she have to keep lube to make the fake pucci wet..She said it's the worst mistake she ever made she can not have an organism either... she is in therapy for depression and suicidal thoughts. 

Wow and there's no going back after that...
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

lmfao, how i miss this mess ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair