Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I wouldn't want to date a man who was previously a woman.
This means I'd have to think of a way of having kids outside of poppin' it on a handstand
All organic d*ck please bc I ain't got the time for all of that.
Thiiiis! I want kids and have you seen the micropeens they surgically mold?!Dead
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:14am
^^Size does matterLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i don't condone not being upfront about the past either...i also don't think most guys are fooled...probably a smalllllll minority are.  it's just not hard to tell, IN PERSON...pictures are one thing...live action, mannerisms, voice, no filter/special lighting, height, hands, etc is a different thing.

eta:  a guy should be suspicious of any woman with a nose job, fillers in the face, boob & ass job, etc etc...i mean you don't think this person has something to hide?  even if they were born a natural woman.

thats what i live by Dead i dont mess with women with plastic surgery..i kno some dudes who are like we might as well just date single mothers now, at least we will know they were born a woman

That would be an interesting turn of events.  Instead of men complaining about single mothers niccas would be adding them to the survival scrolls.

*snickers*
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 4:29am
LOL
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 4:41am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

This world is so confusing... and the worst part is the nonchalant, phony attitude of denial that some of you seem to embrace

This all day every day and night including the weekends.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:17am

Hagel: Military should review transgender ban

WASHINGTON (AP) — The prohibition on transgender individuals serving in the U.S. military "continually should be reviewed," Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said on Sunday.

A transgender individual is someone who has acquired the physical characteristics of the opposite sex or presents themselves in a way that does not correspond with their sex at birth.Hagel did not indicate whether he believes the policy should be overturned. However, he said "every qualified American who wants to serve our country should have an opportunity if they fit the qualifications and can do it."

A panel convened by a think tank at San Francisco State University recently estimated that about 15,450 transgender personnel serve in the military and in the National Guard and Reserve.

In 2010, Congress passed legislation allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly. Hagel said the issue of transgender serving in the military is more complicated. He said "these issues require medical attention" that at times cannot be provided in austere locations.The National Center for Transgender Equality said it welcomed Hagel's comments, which were made on ABC's "This Week." The organization's executive director, Mara Keisling, said the regulations that disqualify transgender recruits and service members are based on outdated prejudices and stereotypes.

"If the secretary were able to meet and talk with the trans service members I've met, he'd understand the answer is self-evident. These are amazing people who serve even though they must hide a basic part of who they are," Keisling said.

SPART(asterisk)A, an advocacy group made up of lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender people who now serve or once served in the military, said a review was long overdue.

"Many of our allies, including the UK, Australia and Israel, allow transgender people to serve with pride and honor in their armed forces. It's time for the U.S. to join them," said Allyson Robinson, the group's policy director and a former Army captain.

A military review of transgender issues could occur as it also deals with questions about how to treat transgender prisoners. Chelsea Manning, a former Army private serving a 35-year prison sentence for providing classified documents to WikiLeaks, is fighting to be treated as a woman. She is seeking a counselor who specializes in gender issues and also wants to get hormone replacement therapy, which the military has said it does not provide.

http://news.yahoo.com/hagel-military-review-transgender-ban-160147229--politics.html

Edited by bindy - May 12 2014 at 6:32am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:21am

Edited by tatee - May 12 2014 at 10:30am
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:29am
Ppl can play dress up all they want, but they can't change who they are. 

A man who wants to have breasts, an artificial vag, long hair, and wear makeup, is still a man. You can't change biology, its simple. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:49am
US needs to ban trannies period.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Ppl can play dress up all they want, but they can't change who they are. </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
A man who wants to have breasts, an artificial vag, long hair, and wear makeup, is still a man. You can't change biology, its simple. 

This. The PC police will try to force acceptance of the idea that they are now genetically female, which is not true. I understand someone feeling like they were born in the wrong body, but feelings do not cause chromosomes/one's genetics to change. Modern medicine is truly amazing though, and the work that is done is realistic.

If someone does not want to date a TG person, then they have the right not to. TG people also have the right to not be physically assaulted because of their choice.

Edited by juicifruit89 - May 12 2014 at 7:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
  Share Topic