Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I feel for my real women who are told they have to accept transsexuals as equal women. 
wow the world we live in maaaannn.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I don't see why a man would be mad about a relationship with a m2f transexual. The only thing they would have to work out is having children. And there are plenty of ways around that.

Confused

If he is attracted to her and they love each other why should it matter. Unless he wants to have kids.

Of course she shouldn't lie about her past though.

Just curious would you date a man that used to be a female?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Sweetheart, love, boogawolf.

If you are not ready to COME OUT to someone who you will potentially have SEX with and has made clear to you that he/she is a heterosexual, prepare yourself to be at the very least emotionally hurt. That's deceitful. 

Oh boy! Here comes the insults!

I take it you've ran out of points and are substituting with insults now. LOL
That's perfectly fine on your part but this signals the end of a worthwhile discussion from my perspective. Thumbs Up

Personally, my world can't be destroyed by a person being born a different gender than the person I've fallen for/have lusted for. But I understand everyone has the potential to have vastly varying psychological strengths.

Have a nice day! Beer

Edited by Midna - May 11 2014 at 8:12pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Alot of Trans women lose their libido almost completely

I was going to ask that. Like are they even able to orgasm anymore? Is it turned into a G spot or somethin? I guess I could look it up but scared of what I'll find
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:15pm
lmao I thought bhm was sensitive about the word tranny! What happened??

anywho! Honeydip sounds like a gay man. Eddie knew from the start. There was no deceit here
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

If Honey dates men exclusively as a male to female transsexual she's straight. 

Honey is gay.  Honey still was born a man.  Surgical alteration after the fact doesn't change what he wants...and he wants eddie!

love the gif
LOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 11:40pm
This world is so confusing... and the worst part is the nonchalant, phony attitude of denial that some of you seem to embrace
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:02am
LOL @ the SHRUG war on the last page

lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:08am
I wouldn't want to date a man who was previously a woman.
This means I'd have to think of a way of having kids outside of poppin' it on a handstand
All organic d*ck please bc I ain't got the time for all of that.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

This world is so confusing... and the worst part is the nonchalant, phony attitude of denial that some of you seem to embrace

why do you think it's phony?  some people really, really don't care about other peoples genitals and their choice of identity.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 24>
  Share Topic