BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:52pm
Bout damn time! 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:52pm
people say his ex wife/Nicole looks like a man. I think she's gorgeous.

eta: or she looks like she used to be a man.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 11 2014 at 4:53pm
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

...but didn't BHM say it was unfair when a trans woman wanted to enter and compete against natural born female athletes? 

I haven't decided how I feel about this yet.

I think for me its going to have to be a case by case thing dependent on how late the person began their transition.

I heard a TEDtalk from a doctor who specializes in making flawless transitions at a young age. Where transexual children on the cusp of puberty are given medication to stop puberty until they turn 16 and are completely sure that they don't want to be cisgendered. Then they are given the sex hormone of choice.

I wouldn't have a problem with a trans person who had done that competing with cisgendered athletes.

But someone who completed puberty and lived as a sexually mature man/woman for years before transitioning, idk how I feel about that.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

She has strong features. She still fine as hell. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

She has strong features. She still fine as hell. 

yes lawd

eddie said when he saw her he said she was so fine he'd marry her w/ no prenup. I bet he didn't though lol

Edited by PurplePhase - May 11 2014 at 4:57pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:59pm
His ex most definitely looks androgynous facially but her body is 100% woman so I aint mad
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Do bought vaginas self lubricate?

I always wondered about that?.. she is cute though and her surgeon did a good job. I wonder how her voice sounds, because that is when you can really tell

i looked it up once and came upon a forum topic about it...they said it's a small amount of lubricant but not enough for intercourse...i think someone was like, dont worry, most cis women don't lubricate enough for intercourse either...false...side eye....Stern Smile  i don't think most women need KY...do they?

Maybe he never had sex with a woman who was aroused. Medical conditions affect our natural lubricant but most women have been getting along fine for our entire human history without it.

I think the point was that it takes 20+ minutes of foreplay and stimulation for a ciswoman to become completely aroused and lubricated for intercourse.

Not being completely aroused and lubricated isn't going to stop intercourse though. He can still shove it in either way if yall don't feel like waiting. Aint like its gonna close or something.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:02pm
20 minutes????  jesus!

my experience is more like 60 seconds.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I feel for my real women who are told they have to accept transsexuals as equal women. 

No such thing as a real or fake gender.

Gender is a social construct based on stereotypes of femininity and masculinity. You choose one (or two or how ever many you feel like) and BOOM that's what you are.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:07pm
Alot of Trans women lose their libido almost completely
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>