BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:41pm
lmao
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Do bought vaginas self lubricate?

I always wondered about that?.. she is cute though and her surgeon did a good job. I wonder how her voice sounds, because that is when you can really tell

i looked it up once and came upon a forum topic about it...they said there's a small amount of lubricant but not enough for intercourse...i think someone was like, dont worry, most cis women don't lubricate enough for intercourse either...false...side eye....Stern Smile  i don't think most women need KY...do they?

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 11 2014 at 4:45pm
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:43pm
 “I wish I had just paid her off. ” --Donald Sterling
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:44pm

I always wondered about that?.. she is cute though and her surgeon did a good job. I wonder how her voice sounds, because that is when you can really tell

No they don't.  It ain't a real pvssy y'all...it's just psssy LIKE..they have to keep stuff in it to keep it from closing up.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:45pm
Amiyah is not ugly
this chick bad
chick in the op is decent at best

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Yeeeepppppp

They got mad at Amiyah's beautiful ass self purely because she was born male, calling her tranny and ugly

they called this

"UGLY!"

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I don't see why a man would be mad about a relationship with a m2f transexual. The only thing they would have to work out is having children. And there are plenty of ways around that.

Confused

If he is attracted to her and they love each other why should it matter. Unless he wants to have kids.

Of course she shouldn't lie about her past though.

Did you miss this post? Or did you just want something to be mad about?
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:46pm
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:48pm

Janet Mock is not bad either.  Eddie Murphy has always liked strange. This isn't his first time at the rodeo.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i looked it up once and came upon a forum topic about it...they said it's a small amount of lubricant but not enough for intercourse...i think someone was like, dont worry, most cis women don't lubricate enough for intercourse either...false...side eye....Stern Smile  i don't think most women need KY...do they?

Maybe he never had sex with a woman who was aroused. Medical conditions affect our natural lubricant but most women have been getting along fine for our entire human history without it.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:51pm
I'm saying
the eagle has landed

Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Janet Mock is not bad either.  Eddie Murphy has always liked strange. This isn't his first time at the rodeo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 24>
  Share Topic