Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:15pm
I feel for my real women who are told they have to accept transsexuals as equal women. 
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:18pm
...but didn't BHM say it was unfair when a trans woman wanted to enter and compete against natural born female athletes? 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

If people are angry then they're angry. I'm STEEL speaking for the unsuspecting. Point re-validated.

And the thing was none of my commentary was directed toward any of your initial posts so any confusion that has come as a result is your fault. I was talking to samone. K thx.

Yet there my post was quoted by you. LOL
Talk to God if you want, this conversation is happening now, isn't it?

You want a world where transpeople as a populous can come out openly about their past? Make a world safe for them to do so.

Until then, so long as there are people speaking as you do and worse, there's going to be transpeople hiding their past in fear for their safety.

Then there will be people angered by being bamboozled.

Allowing someone else to live a lie because you're not ready to come clean is the shadiest thing anyone can do. Trans people are not excluded from this simply because the world isn't ready to accept them. You find someone who is willing to accept ALL of you by being honest. If you're not honest about something that damn deceiving, yeah, emotions will get flared.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:24pm
*sips ice tea*
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:29pm
If sexual history and health discussions happened prior to entering sexual relationships there wouldn't be an issue.
You cannot judge a book by it's cover in 2014. It might be HIV, herpes, same sex sexual activity, or a missing penis, this is the world we live in and it's not going away. Ask questions and be informed.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:29pm
I don't have anything against transgendered people because I DO believe that sometimes there is a switch flipped the wrong way in uteros so a male baby is born ... but his brain is female so he has to spend the rest of his life being miserable in his own skin.

It's that or suicide so if there is an option to have surgery to correct nature's mistake - they should have it and live their lives as the other gender .. as best they can.

But this thread has taken a wrong turn because it's not about that.

Eddie keeps geting pulled over for picking up transsexuals .. because THAT IS WHAT he's into! DUH!

This woman did not have the surgery when Eddie started seeing her because back then he was 17 so clearly HE WAS STILL A MAN BACK THEN! DUH!

Eddie likes chicks with a d*** or chicks that used to have a d*** because they can offer him the kind of sex that a regular woman cannot offer.

Get real folks.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Do bought vaginas self lubricate?

I always wondered about that?.. she is cute though and her surgeon did a good job. I wonder how her voice sounds, because that is when you can really tell
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:38pm
Awwww.....so Eddie get's the best of both worlds!

Titties. 

Dangalang

an experienced booty hole

Mouth

More than likely better sex 

...and she's pretty and bright skinnndededededededed. 

Ya'll just mad. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:40pm
DeadLOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I don't have anything against transgendered people because I DO believe that sometimes there is a switch flipped the wrong way in uteros so a male baby is born ... but his brain is female so he has to spend the rest of his life being miserable in his own skin.

It's that or suicide so if there is an option to have surgery to correct nature's mistake - they should have it and live their lives as the other gender .. as best they can.

But this thread has taken a wrong turn because it's not about that.

Eddie keeps geting pulled over for picking up transsexuals .. because THAT IS WHAT he's into! DUH!

This woman did not have the surgery when Eddie started seeing her because back then he was 17 so clearly HE WAS STILL A MAN BACK THEN! DUH!

Eddie likes chicks with a d*** or chicks that used to have a d*** because they can offer him the kind of sex that a regular woman cannot offer.

Get real folks.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair