BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Femme please. All the people still acting mad when they know someone is trans from the start but you're treating this like transpeople are some coven of gender witches who trick innocent cisgendered people into a relationship and then WHAM, 'I was born with a penis/vagina!'

That ridiculous hate and anger is exactly why some transpeople even feel a need to hide their past. They fear for their lives.

Hell, even despite homosexuality being more widely accepted than it has in American history, some gay people still feel the need to hide in the closet in fear of keeping their lives safe and peaceful.

If someone knew from the start then they have no reason to be angry. I'M talking about straight males who run into realistic looking trans women who are unfairly never made aware of the situation. That shxt could drive anyone ballistic. 

And this entire topic veered off into this direction because another poster said it shouldn't matter in a relationship. The hell? YES it matters and YES it's important and people need to make sure their partners are down for that from the jump. 

So please. Clearly there are a horde of men who have no problem seeking out transgendered women. Don't vilify those who do have a problem with it as if they're the abnormal ones for wanting to be with someone who was born a woman.

They have no reason to yet they are. That nullifies your entire point. Did Amiyah trick an entire comment section of people with that gas station photo? LOL

And where did I villify men who want cisgendered women? Did I not say earlier if you want that, fine? LOL My point comes in being hateful towards transpeople for being trans.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:09pm

Let's be real though, the sense of being threatened by a transsexual one may easily deem attractive is REAL.

You don't see people coming out in droves to insult a beautiful woman or a handsome man if they were born the gender they currently are. But if it's found out they weren't born as their current gender, suddenly, they're ugly, they're an abomination, a fake, and all kinds of insults.

And people have the nerve to say leave sh*t in the past? Transpeople are out here fearing for their lives because the hate towards simply being trans is that intense. They're far more likely to experience violence as a result.

What exactly is so evil about being trans? If you found out someone was trans and you don't want to date them, fine. But christ, don't make them pay fire and brimstone for your discomfort because they did what they needed to to make their self happy at the expense of no one but their self. Its ridiculous.

If I were to suddenly lambast a black man's existence because he dated a white woman and behave as if my hatred and vilifying was suddenly going to magically change this fact, gauge how ridiculous I'd sound.

Hm. No vilifying spotted!
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:09pm
If people are angry then they're angry. I'm STEEL speaking for the unsuspecting. Point re-validated.

And the thing was none of my commentary was directed toward any of your initial posts so any confusion that has come as a result is your fault. I was talking to samone. K thx.

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:09pm

It's just so childish how people automatically resort to "Well you're mad because a tranny looks better than you."

One. I could play Build A Bxtch with my body, too.

Two. No one is mad. Just here for everyone who would prefer that the world stop making it seem as if heterosexual, cis people shouldn't be angry/upset/opposed to unknowingly dating/being with someone who wasn't born as the gender they appear to be. That's a BIG deal for people. If I found out my boyfriend was born a woman we would not be together. That's how big it is.
You're right. People should be upfront if they are transsexual. I agree...

....BUT there are a lot of people that have a problem with how transsexuals identify as well as there existence all together. Some people aren't comfortable finding out that that cute girl was really a man.....5 months ago. It makes them angry. People don't like things that disrupt the "norm". If a man were to unknowingly fall in love with a post-op transsexual. Is he gay? Is he pansexual? Is he straight, because the image she portrayed was that of a female? If he doesn't care after the fact....is he now gay?

Those are the things people don't want to have to ask themselves. Transsexuals blur the line between gender, gender roles, and a lot of times sexual orientation and people get mad because they dont understand and are not comfortable with that. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:10pm

If people are angry then they're angry. I'm STEEL speaking for the unsuspecting. Point re-validated.

And the thing was none of my commentary was directed toward any of your initial posts so any confusion that has come as a result is your fault. I was talking to samone. K thx.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I don't see why a man would be mad about a relationship with a m2f transexual. The only thing they would have to work out is having children. And there are plenty of ways around that.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:12pm

Yet there my post was quoted by you. LOL
Talk to God if you want, this conversation is happening now, isn't it?

You want a world where transpeople as a populous can come out openly about their past? Make a world safe for them to do so.

Until then, so long as there are people speaking as you do and worse, there's going to be transpeople hiding their past in fear for their safety.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:13pm
Forgive me if I am misunderstanding something here.

Are some people saying this individual should have been upfront about their sexuality ??   
Is this implying that Eddie did not know
If so, the heading on this thread reads...

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

This implies he has been in a similar situation before.

Poor, poor Eddie coincidences seem to follow you where Transsexuals are concerned
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:13pm

Ohhhhh that changes eeeeverything! Shocked

So anyway
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:15pm

Yet there my post was quoted by you. LOL
Talk to God if you want, this conversation is happening now, isn't it?

You want a world where transpeople as a populous can come out openly about their past? Make a world safe for them to do so.

Until then, so long as there are people speaking as you do and worse, there's going to be transpeople hiding their past in fear for their safety.

Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>