Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Eddie Murphy caught up with a tranny AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

20 minutes????  jesus!

my experience is more like 60 seconds.

I know right, I've soaked through my panties before they even come off most times.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

If people are angry then they're angry. I'm STEEL speaking for the unsuspecting. Point re-validated.

And the thing was none of my commentary was directed toward any of your initial posts so any confusion that has come as a result is your fault. I was talking to samone. K thx.

Yet there my post was quoted by you. LOL
Talk to God if you want, this conversation is happening now, isn't it?

You want a world where transpeople as a populous can come out openly about their past? Make a world safe for them to do so.

Until then, so long as there are people speaking as you do and worse, there's going to be transpeople hiding their past in fear for their safety.

Then there will be people angered by being bamboozled.

Allowing someone else to live a lie because you're not ready to come clean is the shadiest thing anyone can do. Trans people are not excluded from this simply because the world isn't ready to accept them. You find someone who is willing to accept ALL of you by being honest. If you're not honest about something that damn deceiving, yeah, emotions will get flared.

But where's the lie? Does a trans person say "I was born this gender!" or does someone assume they were born that gender because they currently see a person of the gender presented?

Let's not paint transpeople as evil or shady because someone jumped the gun and don't want to admit it. At least you acknowledge the world isn't ready to accept them. Why can't you also acknowledge this demonization is also a reason why not all transpeople are ready to come out as trans?

And here's a better quality gif for you:
http://media.giphy.com/media/Q5wEEjz5qx5rG/giphy.gif
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I don't have anything against transgendered people because I DO believe that sometimes there is a switch flipped the wrong way in uteros so a male baby is born ... but his brain is female so he has to spend the rest of his life being miserable in his own skin.

It's that or suicide so if there is an option to have surgery to correct nature's mistake - they should have it and live their lives as the other gender .. as best they can.

But this thread has taken a wrong turn because it's not about that.

Eddie keeps geting pulled over for picking up transsexuals .. because THAT IS WHAT he's into! DUH!

This woman did not have the surgery when Eddie started seeing her because back then he was 17 so clearly HE WAS STILL A MAN BACK THEN! DUH!

Eddie likes chicks with a d*** or chicks that used to have a d*** because they can offer him the kind of sex that a regular woman cannot offer.

Get real folks.

Ain't no trickery on Eddie's part. LOL He likes both worlds in one! Let's save the "poor deceived men" trope tears for another day!
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:06pm

If people are angry then they're angry. I'm STEEL speaking for the unsuspecting. Point re-validated.

And the thing was none of my commentary was directed toward any of your initial posts so any confusion that has come as a result is your fault. I was talking to samone. K thx.

Yet there my post was quoted by you. LOL
Talk to God if you want, this conversation is happening now, isn't it?

You want a world where transpeople as a populous can come out openly about their past? Make a world safe for them to do so.

Until then, so long as there are people speaking as you do and worse, there's going to be transpeople hiding their past in fear for their safety.

Then there will be people angered by being bamboozled.

Allowing someone else to live a lie because you're not ready to come clean is the shadiest thing anyone can do. Trans people are not excluded from this simply because the world isn't ready to accept them. You find someone who is willing to accept ALL of you by being honest. If you're not honest about something that damn deceiving, yeah, emotions will get flared.

But where's the lie? Does a trans person say "I was born this gender!" or does someone assume they were born that gender because they currently see a person of the gender presented?

Let's not paint transpeople as evil or shady because someone jumped the gun and don't want to admit it. At least you acknowledge the world isn't ready to accept them. Why can't you also acknowledge this demonization is also a reason why not all transpeople are ready to come out as trans?

And here's a better quality gif for you:
http://media.giphy.com/media/Q5wEEjz5qx5rG/giphy.gif

Sweetheart, love, boogawolf.

If you are not ready to COME OUT to someone who you will potentially have SEX with and has made clear to you that he/she is a heterosexual, prepare yourself to be at the very least emotionally hurt. That's deceitful. 

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:25pm
lord
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:33pm
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:40pm
Entertaining thread! LOL
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:44pm
ill be back when the gif war is full blown defcon 1 Cool
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:52pm
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I iz here
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

damn that Brotha in the op got some nice tits, more pics ? no homo x bijillion

word, any pics with the pasties off? i wanna see what the nipples look like, no homo..tbh..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 24>
  Share Topic