FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eczema

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2011 at 10:13pm
I found something else that works internally.
100%Hemp Oil, I drink a TBS at night and with the hot weather here lately, I havent had nare flare up since. Plus I've grown about a inch of hair and my face glow's cause of the Omega 6-9 reason...
Sponsored Links

Keyana252 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keyana252 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2011 at 11:35am

were could i find the body wash? I've looked in Walmart and Target, Walgreens and went on the aveeno website to see where i could find it...I've come acroos the moisturizing cream but cant find the body wash anywhere.

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2011 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Keyana252 Keyana252 wrote:

were could i find the body wash? I've looked in Walmart and Target, Walgreens and went on the aveeno website to see where i could find it...I've come acroos the moisturizing cream but cant find the body wash anywhere.

When You can't find  it anywhere locally, Amazon will have it...
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 7:08pm
To the person that mentioned Evening Primrose oil-you're giving me hope that was a natural answer.
I've been stalking that oil on natural supplier websites for awhile now.
ladyluck171 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyluck171 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 7:16pm
My eczema was terrible when I was a kid-all over my legs and arms- but now I just get a mild-moderate case on the hands if I don't moisturize enough during the winter. Besides medicated creams (forgot the name), I used Lubriderm, Cetaphil, and Jergens. I also strictly used sensitive soaps like Dove.
DivaCrat09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaCrat09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 11:22am
I wrote an article on what I do for my eczema and sensitive skin works wonders for me.
Here is the short link directly to the article. http://wp.me/p26sqa-1X

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 12:16pm
My s/o has it and he use aloe vera juice and shea butter. He skin has cleared up since using this routine.
hailthekween View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailthekween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2012 at 11:56pm
My husband and both daughters have eczema and I have always had really dry skin.. nothing, nothing!! works like pure shea butter for all of us. Everything I have tried Wacko and never imagined simple shea butter would have fixed the problem
mistygreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 8:31am
Apply organic coconut oil regularly before going to bed.It helps to treat eczema completely.
I also heard good reviews about dead sea salt for eczema treatment.
Regards,
http://www.wellpharmarx.com/benoquin.aspx - Benoquin
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Organic Coconut Oil FTW!

... and I generally mix it with Aveeno lotion
my mother uses this, she has real bad eczema on her hands!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>