FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eczema

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 9:19am
My son has it bad too. He is only 3 and scratches so bad which leaves open bloody sores. He screams when i put the rx meds on him.

The only thing that has worked for us is aveeno moisturizing soap, and. The matching lotion aveeno eczema creme lotion.

I also heard Neosporin for eczema is good, but since aveeno works im sticking w/it.
Sponsored Links

greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Originally posted by MissGirly85 MissGirly85 wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I've had eczema since I was a kid, last year I purchased this lotion and I haven't had a breakout since...I gave the rest of it to a friend of mine and hers has cleared up and not returned as well...

i bought this earlier this week and it cleared mine up completely

Shocked I've never seen or heard of this.  I must have it immediately!!

I posted before i read the others........YES, YES, AND YES!!!!!! Shea buttter helps to misturize the skin, but does noothing in severe cases. This is the only. Thing that has worked for us.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 10:44am
I just came from the doctor a while ago and she prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream. I rarely get flare ups so I don't go to the doctor anymore; just use old medication, but this time I've had a flare up for over a month.

I hope this stuff works; it's like I'm a kid again :(

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I just came from the doctor a while ago and she prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream. I rarely get flare ups so I don't go to the doctor anymore; just use old medication, but this time I've had a flare up for over a month.

I hope this stuff works; it's like I'm a kid again :(

That stuff was a life changer for my child. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 10:57am
Triamcinolone isn't really working for me.
I am also on Olux-E and Pramosone E.
I have to have a biopsy because no one knows what it is at this point. They thought it was eczema but I got rid of that a few years ago.

My eczema was never this bad. I didn't think it was eczema because it was never on my face before and bleach always solved it.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 11:59am
What lotions do you all use? I usually use all natural brands, but I guess I need to go back to non-comedogenic and fragrance free ones.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 12:06pm
I started using Cetaphil lotion like two years ago and it cleared my eczema right up within a few weeks.

I use it every day and it keeps it away, even in the winter. But I always have to keep some extra bottles because if I run out and not use it for awhile my skin definitely rashes up again

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - May 07 2012 at 12:06pm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 12:07pm
Have you tried putting her on a gluten-free diet for awhile?
amyfitness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyfitness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 9:40pm
Eczema has been a battle almost my whole life. I've spent hundreds on different creams one that works is Cervae which my mother bought for me. It's a thick cream and work very well. Still isn't the answer though. I found cleaning up my diet and staying hydrated makes a difference.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 9:52pm
Hands down coconut milk...you must be consistent, but that alleviates and clears it up great! I'm mad I can't find any where I am now, but I am going to try walnut and peanut milk which is sold here...I did find some coconut-type stuff with corn and oatmeal in it...I could strain that and use it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>