BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eczema Treatment?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DivaCrat09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaCrat09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eczema Treatment?
    Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 5:27pm
I recently did a review on Cleopatra's Choice 100% African Organic Shea Butter and I love this stuff for my skin and hair. I did a demonstration for it in my video. Check it out! Smile

Sponsored Links

jameshill003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameshill003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:35am
Hi,
Thanks for sharing.. Really very much informative..

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:16am
100% coconut milk is the g.o.a.t. I used it on the eczema in my scalp and it really alleviated it and cleared it up a lot so I don't get it bad. I don't have access to coconut milk as of now, so I'm just keeping my scalp as moisturized as possible and I haven't had a real bad onset of it. I think if you soak a hand towel in it and place it on the affected area it should help. But you need to be consistent.
itsMEkrayziie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsMEkrayziie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:41pm
I have been using this product for over 2 months now and it works WONDERS! The woman Christine is extremely professional and makes sure that you get your product on time! I can honestly say that this is the only product that has given me great results, and it's all organic! I don't like using a lot of stuff on my face because my skin is extremely sensitive and I was hesitant to use this , but a family friend recommended it, So, I figured I'd share my joy with you ladies on here.

http://ohsobella.com/ - http://OhSoBella.com

Price: $15 for a 4 oz.
Ingredients : 

Aloe
JoJoba Oil
Vitamins A, C, & E.
Purcellin Oil
Beeswax

var vglnk = { api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };< ="text/" async="" ="//cdn.vig.com/api/vglnk.js">
mrserenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrserenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:59am
Hello
thanks for update me...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists