BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EBT Cards Not Working Within Several States

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 8:55pm
i don't think it was desperation.

I saw what they were buying. government needs to work on a food and nutrition program
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:02pm

the govt needs to target corps that transfer profits to fictitious company addresses in foreign countries solely for the purpose of avoiding taxes...that would be a better use of time and far more financially advantageous imo...

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

the govt needs to target corps that transfer profits to fictitious company addresses in foreign countries solely for the purpose of avoiding taxes...that would be a better use of time and far more financially advantageous imo...

This
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:28pm
yep
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

u know they're all black & the conservative republicans are going to have a field day with this

Walmart don't care about people like that.  Their was prolly a way that they could write off any loses.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 1:14am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

That was dumb, I'm quite sure that will have an effect on their balance the following monthSleepy

nevermind.

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 15 2013 at 1:30am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I saw what they were buying. government needs to work on a food and nutrition program

No shade but i'da said desperation or gubberment shutdown justincaseness if I saw carts full of canned goods.  but hey...maybe I just can't see them at the bottom of the carts and i'm just hatin'. *shrugs*

Food and Nutrition program?   Ain't gone matter.  Folks will buy what they want.  I think we had that debate a coupla times now that I think on it.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:03am
Yes we did newdiva.   Nutrition programs in the hands of Republican Houses terrifies me.  

I think there will always be consequences for going over your limit though.   If my bank account suddenly showed $1,000,000 I probably wouldn't touch but lets be honest, there are people in this very thread that would go ham. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 12:48pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

No shade but i'da said desperation or gubberment shutdown justincaseness if I saw carts full of canned goods.  but hey...maybe I just can't see them at the bottom of the carts and i'm just hatin'. *shrugs*

Food and Nutrition program?   Ain't gone matter.  Folks will buy what they want.  I think we had that debate a coupla times now that I think on it.

I'm not sure what you said in the bolded but I think we agree.

The food and nutrition program was a facetious side eye at the bullsh*t I saw people buying. We already see that the government interference of "healthy" foods in schools isn't working as schools are opting out. We had that thread in the last few weeks.

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Oct 16 2013 at 2:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>