Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eavesdropping neighbor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 5:13am
I've only eavesdropped once when I heard the guy next door arguing with his wife on the proch and calling her ugly in front of anyone who happened to be outsideSleepy
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 5:14am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

No but my mom is. She goes upstairs and watches the neighbors from the window every morning lol She's nosy and creepy as hell. One time I caught her watching the neighbors tv from the window...smh
OmgLOL
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

No but my mom is. She goes upstairs and watches the neighbors from the window every morning lol She's nosy and creepy as hell. One time I caught her watching the neighbors tv from the window...smh

Your mom sounds like a sweet old lady
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 6:53am
I'm in a quiet condo now but a few years ago, I was renting next to this ratchet ass white couple. I'm pretty sure the dude was dealing drugs because of the constant comings and goings at all hours of the day and night and on top of that, he'd be prone to beating his girlfriend and then make up with some loud sex. It happened on a regular basis and everytime, it would end would that woman moaning and groaning like she was blasting it out of a stereo. It was a nightmarish few months until they moved out.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 7:22am
I did when I heard some screaming.. the guy was beating his girlfriend. So I called the police and the glass to the wall does work. 
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

It wouldn't be possible LOL

I do worry, (but dont really careLOL) about them looking through my window because they are ceiling to floor, I tend to forget to close the blinds at night, and I walk around nakie...

Are you a nosy neighbor?

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 7:27am
I would have never thought that glass to the wall trick actually worked in real life. It seemed so silly it never occured to me to even try
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 9:10am
The one above me cannot wlak lightly to save her life. And it seems hse always moving sh*t around. The one below me seems to be two young couples always fighting and smoking weed. I HATE THEM
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 10:36am
people next door are into some shady stuff and their sons are constantly in trouble. the bounty hunters come every so often and my dad opens the blinds and damn near pulls up a chair to watch. and our house has a mini deck on the side so my dad moves from the front windows and goes to the side door to continue to watch the fiasco, always with something to eat in his hand Ermm 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I would have never thought that glass to the wall trick actually worked in real life. It seemed so silly it never occured to me to even try

yea, it worked for me the other day!  my friend said a wine glass works better and I stethoscope works the bestLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>