Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eavesdropping neighbor?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 2:53am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

It wouldn't be possible LOL

I do worry, (but dont really careLOL) about them looking through my window because they are ceiling to floor, I tend to forget to close the blinds at night, and I walk around nakie...

Are you a nosy neighbor?

I had to do it recently..my neighbor (a couple with baby) was fighting and yelling.  I heard the baby crying in the middle of it, so I used that glass against the wall trick to hear what was going on and make sure it did not get physical in case I had to call the cops..I didnt want to over react and call the cops just because a couple was cussing..So I had to listenGeek

I hate when people argue in front of kids :-(
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 2:56am

I do worry, (but dont really careLOL) about them looking through my window because they are ceiling to floor, I tend to forget to close the blinds at night, and I walk around nakie...

Are you a nosy neighbor?

I had to do it recently..my neighbor (a couple with baby) was fighting and yelling.  I heard the baby crying in the middle of it, so I used that glass against the wall trick to hear what was going on and make sure it did not get physical in case I had to call the cops..I didnt want to over react and call the cops just because a couple was cussing..So I had to listenGeek

I hate when people argue in front of kids :-(

I think baby was asleep and the fighting woke baby up..It was at like 2am..

Edited by miana79 - Mar 28 2013 at 2:57am
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 2:59am
Personally, No but the cops always seem to be over there.

the previous family was a mess, The husband dragged is wife out of the window and into the "woods" and held her hostage for a couple of hours. Of course we called the cops but my mom was scared sh!tless that he'd come after her so we wait to see if anyone will call and make sure it's a serious situation before we call
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

the previous family was a mess, The husband dragged is wife out of the window and into the "woods" and held her hostage for a couple of hours. Of course we called the cops but my mom was scared sh!tless that he'd come after her so we wait to see if anyone will call and make sure it's a serious situation before we call

yooooooooooooooShocked
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 3:07am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

ShockedWHATTTT?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 3:13am

Are you a nosy neighbor?

yea...ok....good looking out...LOLLOL
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 3:15am
yes i was scared as helllll for a couple of days because he was still on the loose but eventually he got caught.
I should've known something was going on,the wife was sad looking  all the time she never made eye contact with anyone
and to top it off, he got robbed one time and he went to the gun range and shot a couple of rounds on that paper thingy and taped it right on the front of his window i guess insinuating he had a gun or something....... thanked god all day when she finally took her kids and moved
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 3:17am
I'm on both sides of fence. I'm nosey as hell cuz my neighbors are entertaining, but they definitely reciprocate.

I hear and see it all, from sex to fights.

At least I'm low key with my nosiness...some of these folks will straight up ask me bout what they see and hear lol.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 3:30am
No but my mom is. She goes upstairs and watches the neighbors from the window every morning lol She's nosy and creepy as hell. One time I caught her watching the neighbors tv from the window...smh
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 4:43am
LOLCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System