Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:25pm
Hey GROWING ladies! I may update this weekend bc I am OFFIIALLY MBL! I've been straight haired for a lil bit and I'm enjoying the straight haired ride! I'm pumped to finally be here and on my way to WL- FINALLY!

Edited by luvmybiga$$fro - Dec 07 2012 at 7:26pm
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

Hey GROWING ladies! I may update this weekend bc I am OFFIIALLY MBL! I've been straight haired for a lil bit and I'm enjoying the straight haired ride! I'm pumped to finally be here and on my way to WL- FINALLY!

Yay!!!  I'm so excited for you.  Congrats!! ClapClapClap
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:44pm
Thanks! @Naynay!
Girlll, I'm still trying to keep up with applying my sulfur, lol. Parting my hair between post relaxer isEvil Smile..

Congrats on reaching MBL!@ LuvmybigA!

I'm having major breakage, so Im cutting out all the co-washing. I just did some light dusting and my ends are not too bad, but they need a slight trim again, I'm only gonna do one wash day a week. It will include my pre-poo at night/Shampoo/Condish/and then a DC (W/protein if needed). Then roller set. I might be able to manage my breakage when my hair is straight, I can keep a eye on it.... I will GHE every night, and alternate Sulfur and castor oil message (2-3week)
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:02pm
I am FINALLY about to get some long overdue DC'g in with steam!  I hope my hair doesn't whoop me for waiting so long. 

Cherry89  How many weeks post are you?
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:09pm
@Njoy

I'm 16 weeks post...Ouch, and Its not too bad, I haven't been doing my DC and protein treatment Like I should. I believe that's causing the breakage, to many co-washes and no protein treatments...
My last real trim was back in July. I got it layered and trimmed.
ughhhhh... I'm always plagued with split ends no matter what I try and how much I moisturize, To the point I might just try the Catnip method to see if it works....  

Update: Mixed eggs/honey/olive oil/condish, applied to dry hair.. still in hair while I type...Big smile Hopefully the protein will help...

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 08 2012 at 2:11pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 3:20pm
Hello ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well today! Cherry your hair is simply perfection! lol...

I'm currently doing a henna treatment and I must say it is a mess! I can't wait until this challenge starts because I need to be accountable for taking better care of my hair.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:05pm
Just about to rinse this DC outta my hair and put it in twists while I'm sitting here watching spongebob with my sick lil man. 

I need to stay up on my hair game too.  I've just been la-zy.  When I was relaxed and the beginning of my transition, I stayed up in my hair because I could see it growing.  Natural?  My shrinkage says, not so much.  So, other than playing with my curlies, which I try not to do, there's nothing exciting to observe.  I think that's made me lazy.  I haven't used heat at all in a minute.  No flat ironing. No blowdrying. None of that. And now, I'm putting my hair away for the winter, hiding under wigs, bunning and phonytails. Meh.  Nothing to keep me excited.

So, yeah.  I'm gonna need this challenge to keep me moving forward.  Starting nizzoww!

Ok, let me go hop back in the shower.  It's not too early for everybody to start checking in and taking advantage of the jumpstart on the new year, ya know.  Plus, it makes for good company.

Hug
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:08pm
hi, ladies!  glad to see everyone is hanging in there. :-)

@cherry, i already said this in the other thread, but your hair is gorg!

@jewels, how did the henna treatment go?

@luv, congrats, girl!

i am sitting with sheamoisture dt masque on right now.  getting my dc on.  i am about to rinse and then apply my leave in and xanthan gum gel...i am still in mini twists so i want to see how this all looks when i'm done.  :-)
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:49pm
THANK you ladies! I'm excited! But, I have a headache, so Cleo is pincurled and wrapped. I'm thinking of wearing her straight for the week and next weekend dc, cowash, possible light blow out and braid out. Not sure yet. Hopefully, I ll get to update tomorrow my deets for this challenge.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:04am
Hey Heavy, the henna came out pretty good. It made my hair a little notty, but all in all, I like the results. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 105>