BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:06pm
Nothing new. did a cowash with some patene conditioner, moisturized my ends with castor oil and did a wet updo bun.
Sponsored Links

bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:32pm
man, I am feeling very pressured to straighten my hair for tomorrow. :( its like my family doesn't understand.  It sucks. I am attempting to do a 6 month no-heat stretch.  Putting heat on my hair is addictive, and I don't want to start an abusive cycle with my hair :[
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:15pm
Its the holidays, i believe you deserve a pass.. put some heat protectant on that bad boy and let it swing! lol!
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:54pm
oh, this challenge sounds like a lot of fun. i really want to join, but i don't know how realistic it is....i am only bsl.

sigh, what's a girl to do?!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Heavy Rotation Heavy Rotation wrote:

oh, this challenge sounds like a lot of fun. i really want to join, but i don't know how realistic it is....i am only bsl.

sigh, what's a girl to do?!

I believe you can do it, bsl to wsl isn't too far apart. I say go for it!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:51am
Take njoy for example, she got amazing growth and retention in one year using sulfur mixture! and she was under bsl length I believe..
HHG!
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:31am
good point, cherry!  okay, i'm in!  here is my info (swiped it from the ps challenge :-) )

WL Goal: 12/31/2013 (LOL i have to be realistic here!) would love to be MBL by 08/2013 
Current Length and State of Hair (e.g., relaxed, natural, texlaxed): Natural; ~BSL 

Detailed Regimen while in PS:
I am usually in mini, small, or medium twists about 98 percent of the time.
1. Cleanse (Weekly)
steam with pre-poo of coconut/olive oil blend
shampoo with my homemade poo (castile soap, water, jbco, glycerin, avg, EOs) or sheamoisture shampoos
"clarify" with bent clay mix every 1-2 months
2. Condition (After each Cleanse)
DC weekly w/ one of the following: sheamoisture dt masque, as i am hydration elation dc, aubrey organics honeysuckle rose, or homemade dc.
3. Moisturize
spritz with aphogee protein restructurizing green tea spray after each Cleanse
use darcy botanicals, my homemade spritz (water, glycerin, EOs, JBCO, avg, lime juice), or sheamoisture dt masque as a leave in after each Cleanse
Twist with mix of my homemade butter (shea and mango butters, JBCO, jojoba EOs, vit. e) or jc's nourish and shine and jbco.
Moisturize as needed with the above during the week.

Here is my starting pic: 

Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:27am
You can totally do it, Heavy!!  Welcome! :)

Update:  I'm still semi-straightened.  As fun as it is to enjoy my length, I don't like not being able to water my hair daily. I'm hoping to be consistent with my wigs and individual braids (no extensions) next year.   I would like to make WL in 4.5 years and that would be December 2013.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:29am
Yes, I totally believe you will make WSL next year Heavy, your reggie sounds really good, esp  steaming with the coconut oil blend... I need a steamer in my life!Cry
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

Take njoy for example, she got amazing growth and retention in one year using sulfur mixture! and she was under bsl length I believe..
HHG!

About an inch+ above APL, mind you.   BSL to WSL is definitely doable.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 105>
  Share Topic