Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:12pm
been without power for days Cry
Sponsored Links

Ilovepm23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepm23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:53pm
How exactly did you downloaded the pictures, I been
trying with no luck :( ...by the way ..your hair is beautiful
nice length..great volume ;)

Edited by Ilovepm23 - Nov 01 2012 at 5:53pm
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:04pm
((BIG HUGS)) to my east coast ladies :(

Checking in...
Still in extensions.  Gonna put them in an updo to get another week out of them.
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Ilovepm23 Ilovepm23 wrote:

How exactly did you downloaded the pictures, I been
trying with no luck :( ...by the way ..your hair is beautiful
nice length..great volume ;)

It works well when your picture is hosted on another site (something like Photobucket, Fotki or even Facebook).  Then you can copy the image location (starts with http and ends with .jpg).

Then you can use the codes in the BBcodes underneath the reply box for image posting.  Paste the image code between them.
[ IMG] and [ /IMG]
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 6:09pm
My hair has been in twists for the past few days.  I intended to twistout tonight for date night but, looks like I'm short a babysitter so, my night out is gonna be a night in.  So the twists live to see another day.  I don't mind.  I like 'em. But, twists encourage laziness so, it's a trade off for me.

It's getting cold so, I've been on YT checking out wig reviews.  Hubby wants me to wear my hair out but, he's gonna have to settle for me wearing hair...out. LOL  I think I'm gonna check out Tammy (Outre) and Easy Riya (Janet Collection).  I gotta get my ps'g game on.  I'm hoping to be MBL by year's end. *praying hands*
Lia2zeros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lia2zeros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:14am
Hiya. I'd love to join the challenge if I'm able to. I'm not a newbie per see - I used to be Lia200805 from about five years ago when I had my last relaxer. I transitioned for 22 months on BHM, BC'd and then went over to the naturals section. My last post was probably about 2 years ago after the birth of my baby, so I've had to change my user name...BHM didn't remember me anymore *sobs*

Now that's all said and done, can I join pls?

I've got an old fotki that hasn't been updated in ages ( http://members.fotki.com/Lia200805/about/ ) , but I'll update it once I've got your blessings to join

BTW, I'm over inch from WL and want to get way past that by my may nx yr...

Edited by Lia2zeros - Nov 04 2012 at 7:16am
Lia200805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lia200805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Lia2zeros Lia2zeros wrote:

Hiya. I'd love to join the challenge if I'm able to. I'm not a newbie per see - I used to be Lia200805 from about five years ago when I had my last relaxer. I transitioned for 22 months on BHM, BC'd and then went over to the naturals section. My last post was probably about 2 years ago after the birth of my baby, so I've had to change my user name...BHM didn't remember me anymore *sobs*

Now that's all said and done, can I join pls?

I've got an old fotki that hasn't been updated in ages ( http://members.fotki.com/Lia200805/about/ ) , but I'll update it once I've got your blessings to join

BTW, I'm over inch from WL and want to get way past that by my may nx yr...

I found my login details!!
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 3:45pm
I'm interested in joining! I'll post my application after I go to the hair salon and get my hair straightened so I can properly check my current length measurement.

and might I suggest making a list of all the challengers with the page number of their posted application? just to make things easier and more organized. 

Edited by yahya - Nov 07 2012 at 3:50pm
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:30am
Hi Ladies! 

Checking in. I braided my own hair (Yaaay!), and so have been in 11 braids since election night. Not noticing much growth in the past 2 weeks. I'm wondering if I hit a slow period? 

Going to start back on the DE today to see if that helps do a little boost. I don't think I will get my November inch but I'm hopeful. Baggying tonight...

@Bella - did you get power yet? 

@Yahya - a few pages back I said that I would do the full list by January. :-)

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:28pm
Soooo, I had a very lovely twistout yesterday.  It looked good and I got lots of compliments.  But it felt dry.  I have to tweak my staples, now that I'm natural.  But in the meantime, I did an overnight DC last night and followed that with a nettle tea rinse today.

I hope everyone's doing well and that all of our Northeastern ladies are A-OK.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 104>