Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:44pm
Wow Congrats boobie!!  Clap I'm so proud of you! You are an amazing woman & your hair too...LOL
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Wow Congrats boobie!!  Clap I'm so proud of you! You are an amazing woman & your hair too...LOL

Thanks J.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:41pm
Yeah, NJoy!!! Congratulations, Sis! Looks so healthy and lush!!

I believe I have too. I'm semi(really small semi) claiming WL. Only bc it was on stretched curly, kinky hair. I will know somewhat definitively when I straighten. But, y'all, I AIN'T FEELING NO STRAIGHTENING! Argh! Good freakin grief?! How in all that is hair holy am I'm all SLACKERIZED at the EOTY?!! Cold... Yeah I got one. Tired... Yeah, I am. EOTY Reveal: Ho hummmm... More like... Heck, naw!!
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

Yeah, NJoy!!! Congratulations, Sis! Looks so healthy and lush!!

I believe I have too. I'm semi(really small semi) claiming WL. Only bc it was on stretched curly, kinky hair. I will know somewhat definitively when I straighten. But, y'all, I AIN'T FEELING NO STRAIGHTENING! Argh! Good freakin grief?! How in all that is hair holy am I'm all SLACKERIZED at the EOTY?!! Cold... Yeah I got one. Tired... Yeah, I am. EOTY Reveal: Ho hummmm... More like... Heck, naw!!

Yep. I'm feeling you on that one. That's me err'day. We'll see if I flat iron my whole hair or just the back section.

Congrats, Girl!
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:54pm
sigh. I don't know of or think I'm going to bother with straightening. I've unfortunately confirmed my growth rate, which is only 3 inches a year.and with normal split ends or breakage, that's basically nothing lol. After a trim at least it will never be, which is sort of necessary at least once a year.. I think I'm still at BSL. Barely.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:23am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

sigh. I don't know of or think I'm going to bother with straightening. I've unfortunately confirmed my growth rate, which is only 3 inches a year.and with normal split ends or breakage, that's basically nothing lol. After a trim at least it will never be, which is sort of necessary at least once a year.. I think I'm still at BSL. Barely.

You think. You might be longer than you think. Even so, keep a positive attitude towards your hair. I remember you talking about your hair thickening up. Maybe that's your improvement for 2013 and 2014 will be your year for increased length. Don't expect 3 inches next year. Expect more, do what you need to do to keep your hair happy and collect your reward. But for now, celebrate ANY and EVERY increase and look forward to more.

Take inventory of what you've been doing over the past year and see if you need to tweak your regi. Sometimes it's the smallest change that brings the greatest change.

Still looking forward to your year end pic, Sis.
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:22pm
tHanks :) I used a dYe line to track my growth. It has grown 1 .5 inches Since July. I swore up and down since my hang time was getting longer and longer And my curl pattern stretching that that meant my hair was getting longer, but I guess maybe my texture was just changing however that happens. I'm not really sure how else I can tweak my regimen haha. Its pretty much top notch moisture, healthy products, and my hairs preference (less shedding and breakage during) of protection. My diet and water intake are pretty much always Good.oh well.

Congrats on your growth and goals ladies. We fought hard.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

tHanks :) I used a dYe line to track my growth. It has grown 1 .5 inches Since July. I swore up and down since my hang time was getting longer and longer And my curl pattern stretching that that meant my hair was getting longer, but I guess maybe my texture was just changing however that happens. I'm not really sure how else I can tweak my regimen haha. Its pretty much top notch moisture, healthy products, and my hairs preference (less shedding and breakage during) of protection. My diet and water intake are pretty much always Good.oh well.

Congrats on your growth and goals ladies. We fought hard.

Just wondering if you check your dye line all over your head. Sometimes we get more or less growth depending on the section of your head.

In any case, KUTGW. Sounds like you have your regi down pat.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:33pm
Lord, I can't neglect this hair for more than a couple days. I've been lazy and running around with a few twists that I started and the rest of my hair in two buns, waiting for me to get around to it. Talk about tangle city! I spent hours last night trying to gently detangle and twist up my hair. It's hard to be gentle when you're dead dog tired. I stayed up to 7:30am and hadn't quite done half my hair yet. So again, I'm in a few twists that I started and the rest of my hair in two buns, waiting for m to get around to it.    and I don't feel like it.

I'm pretty sure I ripped thru some strands and straight cut knots. I see another trim in my near future.

Being hair lazy and having high maintenance hair does not work well together. Not at all. Ah well. Back to the drawing board...tomorrow.
Ms. Tiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Tiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Did anyone reach the WL goal?

I did. This is from my Oct texlax. I will be texlaxing and all the length check jazz over the next few days. LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105>
  Share Topic