BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:14pm
it will be awhile before its warm enough in my house to be even worried about that anyway lol. i may cowash tonight. idon't know what my hair has been doing the past 2 days but i don't like it lol. it's so flat and lifeless and stringy. if i don't let it airdry out, as opposed to in twists or plaits, then im doomed to have any volume until next wash day. my twist outs and braid outs work best on dry hair for whatever reason.
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:45am
Hey party people. Hope everyone is gearing up for 2014. I'm stacking all my vitamins & cut off some more of my hair to try and even it out. I'm going to do a protein treatment this weekend & will relax next week. Yes relax, I think I'm just going to go back to what I know. Texlax is great, but I have to use a flat iron to get the results I want which I think contributes to my breakage. I'm having some shedding still, but I think it's due to the winter months?? Not really sure. I'm hoping the aphogge treatment will stop that.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Hey party people. Hope everyone is gearing up for 2014. I'm stacking all my vitamins & cut off some more of my hair to try and even it out. I'm going to do a protein treatment this weekend & will relax next week. Yes relax, I think I'm just going to go back to what I know. Texlax is great, but I have to use a flat iron to get the results I want which I think contributes to my breakage. I'm having some shedding still, but I think it's due to the winter months?? Not really sure. I'm hoping the aphogge treatment will stop that.

Girl, do what works for you. No judgment here. Just looking forward to growing with you into the new year.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:35am
Well, I've finally taken my bun down that I've been wearing for the past few days. Lazy, I tell ya. My buns are pretty firm, making sure my ends are well-protected. Thought I'd share a pic of my bun before I took it down and then some texture pics after I took it down.

Sorry in advance for the size. It's late and I'm too tired to resize. Lazy, I tell ya.

My contribution for the day.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 4:15am
WoW NJOY MY GOONESS! YOU'RE HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!! Clap
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:58am
Yay! Thanks, Jewelsync
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:57am
Happy Saturday Ladies. I just finished that two step aphogee treatment, which is a long process & now I'm under the dryer doing a roller set. I will post my official final pictures for this thread when I'm done.  I am either at the same spot when I started or worse, lost length...I really f'ed up this year...but all is not lost...I still have hair on my head...LOL. So it's on to a bigger & better retention year for me. Back to the basics. I plan on doing a full relaxer on my hair and taking pics which will be my starting picture in the 2014 thread. I'm going to keep the heat to only roller sets which will most likely only be once a month. I will also do my best to trim my ends and protect my ends better...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:21am
man im tired.  i shampooed, dc, and blah blah blah.  i straightened my hair for end of year pics.  my hair looks so much better after all the cutting and getting rid of the texturized ends.

my main goal this year was to cut of all my texturized ends- check
and maintain waist length- didnt quite make it.  im about an inch or 1/2 inch from waist length

it's been a really good year Thumbs Up because i fell in love with my hair Heart

starting pic Dec 28, 2012

end of year pic Dec 21, 2013

this pic is blurry as hell but im too tired for a reshoot.

Edited by tatee - Dec 21 2013 at 9:45am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:25am
Yay! Tatee your hair looks healthy & full!!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:26am
Here is my starting picture from  March 2013 (couldn't find the original picture from jan)

I'll post my end of year pic shortly.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 21 2013 at 9:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style