BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:23am
Momento, never knew u could use that brush for that purpose. Wow, ya learn something new everyday. Hopefully, somebody can come in with some knowledge/experiences.

I think I want to go in PS mode for awhile. I've been feening for buns. So, I plan on bunning Cleo this weekend and rocking buns for awhile. It's been a week since I washed out my press and I'm not really itching to straighten again. I'm not really itching for wearing curly out styles either. I think I may push my EOTY reveals until the New Year too.

Oh, I noticed that I had not posted any pics of Cleo curly since I have been wearing her straight. So here she is a few days after washing out the press:

Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:35pm
*le sigh* Another lost post. Welp! Let me try again, remembering to copy my post before submitting this time.

Momento, I've never heard of that use for denman either but, I can see how that could work. As for me, I haven't used my denman at all since I've gone natural. Even with it modified and rows removed, my texlaxed hair laughed at denman so, I don't expect my natural hair to be any more forgiving. Please give your review if you try it out.

Luv, Cleo is a big girl! I'm one who likes shrinkage because it makes the hair BIG and I LOVE big hair. Nice! And of course, I LOVE hair pics. I appreciate your sharing. I hope to share some pics too soon.

So, I'm sitting here with dc in my hair. I'd usually use my steamer for dc'g but, I'm watching boxing tonight. I'll leave it in for an hour before rinsing out and them putting my hair back into chunky twists.

I felt the need to detox my hair because, I tried Shea Moisture curling soufflé (again) and, even tho it did seem to lock in the moisture pretty well, my hair felt really goopy today. Me no likey that feel.

But on a good note, I'm loving what I'm seeing in the mirror these days. Especially with my hair in these chunky twists. I'm happy with the thickness and the length that I'm seeing so much that it makes me run to stalk Hair Crush, who was my inspiration for going natural in the first place. I mean, I can't identify with her having very little shrinkage but, her thickness with length is completely drool-worthy.

Another person's fullness that I love is Mahogany Curls. But clearly, her texture is not like mine so, I can't identify with that at all. But I do admire it.

Ok, just wanted to chime in. Guess I'll grab my glass of vino and get back to the fight.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:11pm
Here's a stretched length pic that I took yesterday. I won't post an official length check until the end of the month/year but wanted to contribute to the thread. (although I did take a peek using my length check tee) Yeah, my face is looking crazy but, love me anyway.

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:01am
While I'm at it, I thought I'd share one more pic.

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:04pm
NJoy, lookatchu!! What a difference a yr makes- indeed!! Look at the hang time difference! Ya hair looks marvelous! I'm glad you're NJoy'ing ya natural hair!
Cleo and I think you for the luv! Girl, she's tamed in those pics. You should she her picked out! Woo chile!

Last night, I plaited Cleo in about 14 plaits. I damply misted with water, Mane nTail Detangler , plaited oiled the length, and rolled the ends and scarfed. This am, I re-oiled and took the curlers out. Most likely will have a snow day, so I haven't released the plaits to brush out for the bun.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:50pm
Hellow tHAIR!

Hair is looking fabulous ladies!
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:07am
wow amazing growth. i don't think my hair has grown that much in ten years lmbo

but im noticing progress. i was playing around with my hair yesterday due to the snowday and my hair doesn't look a scrappy baldy mess when i do 2 strand twists without added hair. maybe my castor oil regimen is coming along decently afterall. they were almost as thick as when i add marley.which im still going to do anyway. I can't decide if i want to reinstall marleys before or after the new year and when i want to try the blowout with the denman idea. decisions decisions...

since i have a small product business myself, every now and then i decide to support another and i bought a deep conditioner. the container wasn't all the way full and it was only 8oz to begin with which was just enough for one use basically lol... and i don't think they know that cinnamon lightens hair and it wasn't included in the ingredients so it lifted my color quite a bit since i left it in longer than 25 mins lol. sigh.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:53am
Momento when i read you post i had a video in mind to show you but got distracted and totally forgot:

blowout w/ denman

momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:19am
thanks! her texture is similar to mine, too. i didn't use my sound to watch the video since im at work, so she may be doing a light blow out on purpose. but looks good enough for me. i might aim for a little straighter since my blow outs i usually place my hair litterally nestled between the end of the blowdryer and the brush itself. i kind of wanted to see the results but couldn't find a takedown video.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:58pm
here's another one:

x
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures