Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 105>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:06am
y'all are seriously making me sad with how much a immense amounts of hair all yall have. I'm hoping keeping these twists in most of the fall and winter in sets of three weeks each will help me retain some length. And tatee its funny you should mention that coconut oil overnight thing, I have been overnighting with castor oil. I will literally drench my hair in Jamaican black castor oil and castor oil and by morning my hair will have soaked it all up I consider this a good thing and hopefully my hair will be benefiting from it as a part of the castor oil regimen.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:32am

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:58pm
Njoy Happy Nappyversary.  glad you made back safe and well and looking good.

Momento, you already knowLOL those twists look like so much fun.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:54pm
momentoindigo,
First of all, you are so beautiful!  You did a fantastic job on the twists and  the gorgeous updo/wrap.  And finally, that pink lipstick is EVERYTHING!! ClapClapClap
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:32am
Indigo & Njoy beu-T-ful!! Clap
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:55am
my hair didnt last a week straightUnhappyLOL i jumped in the shower one morning forgetting i wasnt supposed to wet my hairLOL so i have about 6 inches of reverted hair and straight ends.  its actually not a bad thing. now i can use my aloe to slick my hair up.
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Ritle Ritle wrote:

@Minnie Me, you're welcome.

Look at all of that hair going in to hiding(till feb 2014 , the BHM hair panel does not approve).

And that braid pattern pic. *Fans herself*.

Its the only way I can retain length!
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:33pm
Nice hair Momentoindigo. Loving the bun!

Cant wait to see your progress NJoy. I know you can grow it!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:16am
i caved and washed my hair.  i couldnt take the feel of it straight.  i needed my curls back.  now i feel like me again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:39pm
Thanks everyone
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair