Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:42am
I am so glad a dollar store conditioner worked for you Tatee.
I am trying some all NATURAL formulas  that I blended together  to improve my hair texture. I want to share with everyone. Once I saw some results, I was not going to tell anyone about the good results I had and keep it all to myself, but I am not that kind of person.  This requires a weekly commitment to do this prepooEVERY WEEEK, but after the 2nd or 3rd week I think you will see some improvement in the ease of care of your hair as well as an improvement in the appearance.
bottom of page
Sponsored Links

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:41pm
Thanky kindly, Tatee and Jewels!

Jewels, I'm heckuva nervous to toot this WL horn any louder bc I was straight heartbroken when I got my MBL dreams dashed a few yrs. Back. So, I said that I would give myself until the end of the yr to claim full WL and save me some heartache. But, I'm absolutely giddy! I'm cautiously optimistic bc this was a 'length check' while wet and (imo) doesn't always reflect Cleo's true length. But, I promise come Fall. I'll post a pic or two. Tee hee hee!

I remember ya straight hair pic and you appear to have medium coarse dense strands. Now, I ain't no expert or nothing, I'm comparing u to my Cleo. Lol! Cleo is dense and coarse , but soft too. I'm thinking you could prolly flatiron about 1-2 times a month without damage. Just remember to dc and all.

Tatee- What's the detangler called? I luv my Mane n Tail Detangler- I do, I do, but if I can get something cheaper and just as effective that I can buy in bulk - I'm down! Right now I gotta break out my beloved bc I got mad tangles! I've done some half assed attempts, but I need a complete session
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:08am
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:40pm
Hey Ladies.  I've been MIA for a few months now, mostly spending time taking care of my dad who, unfortunately, passed away on Friday. Now I'm trying to keep my mind preoccupied and stay busy so that I'm focusing on happier things. 
I can't remember what my last update was but, I'm still on the grow.  Gotta say, as my natural hair grows, I'm still amazed at the shrinkage factor and may have to up my goal length to tbl just to get it to hang around mbl without flat ironing.  I'm hanging close to WL stretched and hoping to fully get back on the ball with growth, now that I'll have more time to pay attention to my hair.

Checking in with my most recent length check pic.

Hoping to claim WL at the end of this month.  Erm...I could use a fitness challenge too, I already know. Embarrassed

Now to go back and catch up on reading past posts.  I hope you all are doing well and growing like weeds.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 1:00pm
NJoy, sorry to about you dadHug and glad youre backHug
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:11pm
Njoy so sorry to hear. Praying for you & your family.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 10:02pm
Thanks, Ladies.  Trying to figure out how to wear my hair for the funeral. I haven't used heat since I BC'd back in September. Maybe I'll do a respectful bun. Any other ideas?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:07pm
ebay has black hats with veils. you can wear a bun underneath
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:06am
Thanks. That won't work since it's on Thursday.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:09am
Just go to a fabric store and get some black lace or veil material. Pin it on your head with a hair pin. Pull your hair back in a sleek bun and sport some red velvety lipstick. Wink
(mac red OR Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in a deep rich red)

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 12 2013 at 10:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style