BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 6:01pm
@LadyAradia You're welcome. I'm pretty sure you'll love the results. But time will tell.

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you know how you look in the mirror an your hair looks greatBig smile.  so nice that youre like ahhh yeah let me take pic a this and then you look at the photo and its likeErmm nothing you just saw in the mirrorStern Smilewtf.  i have now decided (for self preservation) that what i see in my bathroom mirror is the truth and all other mirrors, photos and images of myself are evil forces designed to destroy me.  the end.LOL

the photo that caused this rant:

All the time!
All......the... time....
The bolded...is TRUTH...

Even day light pictures don't always do the actual look of my hair justice.

Love the flattwist bun by the way and I know those twists were looking even more fabulous than they do on the picture.

I have a trained eye for off camera fabulousness.

Edited by Ritle - May 26 2013 at 6:10pm
Sponsored Links

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 7:15pm
OMGEEEE!!! Yes, Tatee, yes! A hundred times yes!! I believe lighting is the key, but I don't believe that wholeheartedly either - lol! I mean I can be outside in natural light and still photograph weird. Ya hair looks CUTE! The mirror didn't lie, chile!

Lady- I'm glad the curlers worked out for you! Ummm...where dem pitchas? Ijs. Lol! I think thre keratin txt is on an indefinite hold. Only bc my weekend was packed and Hubby wasn't fully available to help. I am semi excited to see the results, particularly on my 4a/b sections of my hair. I'm wondering when we finally do the txt if we should focus more on those sections bc those curls are the ones that I would like more hangtime when curly. So, we will see.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:24pm
BigA$ I am Gheing hard. So the same day I rolled my hair, I oiled it with sulfur and MN and baggied it like 2 hours later. The set only lasted a minute. I would do a uniform application if I were you. It will look more even that way IMO.   I have never done a spot application...it might turn out patchy instead of the way youre expecting if you dont apply it evenly.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 26 2013 at 9:44pm
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:28pm
^^^Lol! Ok, I understand! Get that moisturization on!! Thanks much for the tip! I have to agree with ya assessment. I'm just hoping for good results on the tighter textures so it doesn't look whack.

I'm thinking I'm doing a plaitout this weekend bc its hot here. I may pick up some of my HSN vits since the weather has broke- maximize my growth spurt!
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:19pm
thanks ritle

i know exactly what u mean tatee

i haven't been doing jack with my hair. been impossibly hot and doing work like braid outs at night seems like a waste when i can't wear it down. too hot to have anything touchy my neck, back, and shoulder so i've been mostly doing big tucked under buns and loose ponys. i need to get more creative. im dying to do stuff everyone in my area does with the tightly wound french braid/corn row around the whole head and pinned and variation of corn french braids but i just can't friggin see what I'm doing in the back and whatnot
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:57pm
tumble weeds up in here...we need some hair p0rn
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:28am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 8:54am
it took me 4 hours to take down 28 twistsStern Smile
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 9:45am
was it easier to detangle with glycerine?  My  hair is getting natural now and I just co washed  I am air drying it with glycerine to see if it is possible to stretch with it staying moist or if it will stay curly.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 11:09am
im not saying this is an accurate comparison because this has only been the first time trying it with out glycerine and there may be other contributing factors i havent thought of:

my hair stayed fresh looking longer without glycerine.
it seemed to stay moisturized longer and didnt need to dampen it as often or use as much product.
hair also felt cleaner longer and i didnt have to wash or rinse it as often.
without glycerine my hair seemed to loc faster which means the style didnt last as long
take down was hassle and took twice as long or longer since i didnt retwist
very little debris and buildup during take down, hair didnt look or feel dirty
detangling after the take down was easier since there wasnt a lot of sticky debris left in my hair

at this point im so over twists and wont be doing them again until ive fully forgotten this  latest take down nightmareLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 105>