Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 105>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 11:23pm
Girl, that pink looks fabulous on you!  I wish I could wear a hot pink but, I keep gravitating towards the safer deeper pinks.  I'm afraid my lips will look like Pookie on New Jack City.  I keep saying that I'm gonna try a a hot pink with different liners to see if I can get it to look right but, I just never have. (boo to me)

It's pretty late tonight but, I'm up sitting under a steamer njoy'g a long overdue steaming with a delicious homemade DC. *sigh*  Wish I would've started earlier.  I'll be up for awhile tonight.  Ah well...
Sponsored Links

Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 7:29pm
Wow, Tatee, look at those nails!!  IA w/using nail growth to chart effectiveness.  I remember reading that the hair and nails are the last to get nutrients so if they are doing well that means your hair is also getting those nutrients.

Momento is always looking so pretty!  I just wanna play in your hair everytime you post.  Especially those big buns!  I can't wait until my buns are that big/full.

Update:  I'm back to baggying and using my ayurvedic cleansers and conditioners.  I've been slacking.  I'm also going back to envisioning my hair goal at night before bed and in the morning.  I think that helped a lot.
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 8:24pm
Thanks swift

I actually love my hair played in but no one ever will because it feels weird to them because apparently that's not popular to common belief with naturals or black ppl period lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 9:08am
im really considering this:

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 4:37pm
Hey Ladies!
@Tatee- ya nails lookes gawjus. Did u cut them? I'mma have to check out that vid on my laptop.
@ momento- Cute!

Soon I'll be washing out my press. Most definitely after the holiday. Got plenty of running to do! Hapoy Easter to All!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

Hey Ladies!
@Tatee- ya nails lookes gawjus. Did u cut them? I'mma have to check out that vid on my laptop.

yeah they gone.  i cut them on sunday, they looked nice but were annoyingLOL i just started taking nac n-acetyl cysteine and i wanna see how what effect they have on growth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 12:58pm
thanks luv!

that adult african threading is super cute!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 2:08pm
so... i decided to brag. i work at a consignment shop that Sheryl Lee Ralph consigns at and she comes by all the time and she surprised me with a natural hair t-shirt today. I just about cried. 

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

so... i decided to brag. i work at a consignment shop that Sheryl Lee Ralph consigns at and she comes by all the time and she surprised me with a natural hair t-shirt today. I just about cried. 

bragging rights well deserved.  i always loved Sheryl Lee RalphHeartClap cute shirt.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 9:12am
this time i put my hair in 26 twists instead of my usual 10 and i kinda like it.  after twisting them i split them in two and braided them with satin ribbon in two braids.  when i took them down it had a really cute spiral flair that i  liked.  i think the 26 twists my offer a little more styling options than my usual bun.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style