Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 105>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by bellacnella bellacnella wrote:

Well, March is here.  Did anyone get an inch of growth? I washed my hair yesterday and I tried to length check and it appears that my hair grew but not really an inch :/  

I got 3/4 inch in feb in most spots. 1 inch in certain areas. like just around my crown area.
Sponsored Links

momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:16pm
maybe ill get some growth. i've been unintentially bunning it for the past 2 weeks. i bought some braiding hair and twisted it in prep for a twisted faux bun from the video uploaded the other day lol. when i get my twists in and then the bun on ill post pics lol
bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

Originally posted by bellacnella bellacnella wrote:

Well, March is here.  Did anyone get an inch of growth? I washed my hair yesterday and I tried to length check and it appears that my hair grew but not really an inch :/  

I got 3/4 inch in feb in most spots. 1 inch in certain areas. like just around my crown area.

that's great, are you doing anything special other than protective styles (growth aids or vitamins)?
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 1:23am
Sulfur Oil mix and scalp massages
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 1:19pm
Happy belated birthday NayNay, my 29th bday was Sunday!
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 7:05am
HHappy Belated Born Day, Ladies!!

Well, I think I did get some growth, but I don't really measure it. It feels and look like I did, but I have no clue how much. I'm straight in honor of my nappiversary (Feb. 26th) and enjoying one of my best presses ever!! I'm doubly excited bc I did it MYSELF!

Ladies, I have to rave about Matrix. Biolage Exquisite Oil!! This oil right here along with my 1 in Rusk Heat Freak iron gave me sleek, flowing hair. Oh and scarfing my crown area at night equaled beautiful hair! Since, I'm a member of the heebie jeebies due to this cold, I haven't celebrated my nappiversary via pics. I'll take sone and post this weekend! HHG, Ladies!!
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 10:40am
Yikes!  I've been MIA for a minute. I started selling an improved version of my growth mix, prompted by the ladies over at LHCF. So, if anyone is interested in checking out the all-natural ingredients used, the link is in my siggy. (I don't see it now so, here it is http://mydivaspot.com/wp/?p=345)

Meantime, I'm sure that I did get at least an inch, although I've been too busy to mess with my hair over the past few days.  I'm judging that because my hair was at the top of my bra strap and is now past. The strap is an inch itself.  So, I'm safely claiming mbl and sneaking up on wl, which is 2" from mbl on me. That assessment was about a week ago.

My hair is in Celie braids right now.  I took out my twists with the intention of washing my hair. (I did get a big fro outta that untwisting tho) Yeah, I just got around to that last night, washing in those Celie braids.  My scalp is happy.  I still need to do a deep conditioning with with steam. Hopefully, I'll get around to that soon.  I'm a bit off my hair game right now but will get back to it asap.

Edited by NJoy - Mar 06 2013 at 10:46am
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 11:14am
Hello ladies, been mia for a while. I'm still bunning 90% of the time. I believe ive grown an 1 inch or so, since my last relaxer on Dec, 22nd. I'll post update pics later since I've been gone for a while. 
My reggie includes Nature Bounty HSN w/5,000 added Biotin, Natrol Omega 369, Whey protein shake/raw egg and protein bars daily, daily co-washes and scalp massages, massage scalp with JBCO and apply to ends after co-wash, and I shampoo once in a while with Osun Black soap liquid..
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 1:38pm
can you put eco styler in marley hair? I know its synthetic lol but these twists I'm creating are irrrrrking me. I thought I'd see if any of you ladies knew first before getting potentially maimed in the weave section.

Edited by momentoindigo - Mar 06 2013 at 1:38pm
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 3:31pm
hello, ladies!  i am still hanging in there!  doing the tightly curly method with lots of great results.  will be retwisting the perimeter tonight...bunning a lot and lots of updos...i'm in the hardcore ps challenge.

@momento, no idea, but i would say no...that sounds scurry! lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair