BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 11:56pm
yay!!!!
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

1/4 inch in one week. WSL here i come
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 2:54am
Woohoo!  Thanks for sharing the yummy pics, ladies.  Keep 'em coming! ClapClap

I'll probably post a stretched length check soon.  I took a peek the other day and found that my hair is only 4 inches from my hipbone.  Um, cue the music, please. *dances*

I'm still in twists for now.  It's been working great to avoid detangling issues. I'm retwisting one at a time...just to be sure. LOL  I think I'm gonna try to keep this up, a la Haircrush and surprise myself on my birthday in June when I take it all out and flat iron.  Wow! I'm excited just thinking about how that will feel. Big smile  I mean, I'm always surprised when I stretch a section of hair.  Imagine finally having it all out...as a natural.  I can't WAIT! 

momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 11:15am
I think I'm going to attempt to experiment with protective styling. I think my only option is gonna be two strand twists and keeping them in a bun cuz my hair is too thin to pull them off down lol. And my hair falls out when I take down cornrows/braids/extensions. And it becomes one big dread loc when I wear it in a bun a lot when it's loose. 

But I have to wait to cowash and put them in until the weekend. I cut my finger really bad while cooking and I'm afraid to get it wet lol.
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 7:43pm
HOTD: and yes ladies i had to redo the front again i was looking super crazy and my 29th b-day is mon so i need to look half decent this weekend.

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:07am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

I think I'm going to attempt to experiment with protective styling. I think my only option is gonna be two strand twists and keeping them in a bun cuz my hair is too thin to pull them off down lol. And my hair falls out when I take down cornrows/braids/extensions. And it becomes one big dread loc when I wear it in a bun a lot when it's loose. 

But I have to wait to cowash and put them in until the weekend. I cut my finger really bad while cooking and I'm afraid to get it wet lol.

Youch!  Sorry about the finger.  I hope it's healing quickly.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:09am
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

HOTD: and yes ladies i had to redo the front again i was looking super crazy and my 29th b-day is mon so i need to look half decent this weekend.

Yay!  You're gonna look cute for your birthday weekend.  NJoy!!  I like the purple ribbon tie.  Cute idea.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:49am
thanks njoy. Ahhhhh i wish my two strand twisted bun would be that big. id never wear my hair loose again. i want box braids with added hair sooooo badddd but i know id lose all my hair lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

thanks njoy. Ahhhhh i wish my two strand twisted bun would be that big. id never wear my hair loose again. i want box braids with added hair sooooo badddd but i know id lose all my hair lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KWgBjUDv5A

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:56pm
i've seen similar videos to this. i really want to try it but i don't need anything else to not be able to control draining my pockets over lmbo. I'm already a product junkie yet to make it towards recovery. And my hair is two toned :S Not sure which tone hair I would get, dark like my roots? or red like my ends? ppl already think my bun is fake because my hair changes color right at the hair band. or should i get two and mix them?
bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:36pm
Well, March is here.  Did anyone get an inch of growth? I washed my hair yesterday and I tried to length check and it appears that my hair grew but not really an inch :/  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 105>
  Share Topic