BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:51pm
my ends are like that too. i can't figure out if its just my texture or how ends just are. since my hair has been straight i swear i've cut off at least 2 inches. 

but when my hair isn't pressed, giovanni smooth as silk conditioner after a black tea rinse usually does the trick followed detangling with a denman brush and then a heavy handed LOC method.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:28am
this week i decided to take down the twists and just wear the twist out in a messy bun the same way i wear it with the twist.  i love how much easier my hair is to manage when its been stretched. i call it a messy bun but really it would never get much neater than thisLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:48am
I cut off 1 1/2 to 2 inches of my hair over the week due to split ends... but for some reason my ponytail is still touching bsl... even though bsl is where i started.... with hair down... not in a ponytail. Mass confusion... not that I'm complaining.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:46am
I've been getting compliments galore and questions about curly Cleo. I think folk missed her as much as I did. My lil sis/coworker asked what I had used in my hair. I honestly couldnt tell her bc I have been experimenting with some new products the Hubby picked up. I could only remember the color of the bottles- lol!

Speaking of new products, I used some Ouidad leave in condish. While it defined my curls, it was crunchy and I didn't like the feel. I used it my lil boy's hair too and he said it was crunchy too. So, I think I need to add some oil. I have a few new products that I have been using that I cautiously like. When I get home, I'll throw out the names and give you all some food for thought. Lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:58am
i forgot that i bought like 3-4 nubian heritage products to try! I feel like no one uses them?
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:48pm
Hello Ladies. It's been a minute since I've dropped by. (shame on me). Can't remember what my last update was so, I'm gonna wing it.

So, I finally got around to henna and indigo'g. This is the first time since going natural. I DC'd my hair prior (and afterwards). My DC had my curls popping like a twerk team. Them thangs were going off. If I hadn't already mixed up the henna, I would've rocked a wash and go, that's how awesome and moisturized my hair was. But I digress. I henna/indigo'd and my hair felt strong and hung a little better. Silly me, I forgot to put gloves on first and ended up with screaming red palms. That wasn't so bad but, henna got under my nails and didn't want to come out. So it looked like I had dirt under my nails. Dead That was Wednesday and my hands still look a little sunburned. Ah well. No shame in my game so, whatever.

I've since retwisted my hair and am using Marley braid hair to make my own attachments. I'm able to hide the ends of my twists by tucking them under and attaching Marley to hang as a braid or textured bun. I love how natural it looks and have decided that this will be my protective style for awhile.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:33am
What do u use for dc?
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:10am
These Marley twists are growing out so fast it feels like I have had them in for a month already and it's only been two weeks. Still trying to keep it in till some time in March. Hoping to be grazing mbl by the summer and that's. About 4 inches. I'm gonna need one of us ladies to hold me to it cause I will conveniently forget.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:47am
Hey, Im still in. lol, school, work and kids right now, is keeping me busy. ANyways I hope you ladies are doing well. I'm still in my boring bun. Lol. Still co-washing every day or two.. using aussie 3 min, Vo5's and ORS Replenishing conditioner. I've probably grown an inch since last year on Dec 22. Im still taking my vitamins and green drink. Next length check will be in April when I get a touch up, im doing a 16 week stretch! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:54am
i started a new vitamin supplement. it's called neocell. supposed to do this:

• Builds bone matrix; Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone; Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds; Thickens fine hair
  • Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion
  • Increase skin firmness and hydration

I cannot wait to wash this press out. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It's so nice to have but it's so damn itchy if I don't wash/cowash every 4 days and today is week 2. UGH. But I think I avoided all potential heat damage keeping my heat under 300 degrees and I didn't to touch up not once since i did it, not even my roots, for a first. Even though I do cardio 5 days a week. No clue how I did it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 105>
  Share Topic