Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:06am
Originally posted by CrownRhoyale CrownRhoyale wrote:

Naynay--- beautiful hair... I love the shape and how it falls!

Co-signing this!
Sponsored Links

naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:28pm
Thank you so much ladies.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:00pm
Hair treatment, DC and then twisting.  I haven't gotten to the DC yet but WILL get it all done.  I'm saying that for my own benefit, actually.  I feel a little laziness coming on.  But really.  How terrible would it be to do an overnight DC. Embarrassed

What's up, ladies?  Just dropping in the keep the thread moving. Who's next? Clap  Some pics would be delicious. *hint*hint*

Oh wait.  I guess I can drop off a pic of a day old twistout.  Nothing fabulous but, I was having fun in the dressing room when I snapped this one. LOL

And one more of my hair inspiration.  Anyone know who this is?

Speak up!...please! Cry I gotta know who this chick is.

As you can see, my hair ain't tryna do what hers is.  Ah, but I can dream, can't I? Star
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 9:00pm
@NJOY, i have no idea who that is girl, but my hair aint bout to do what hers does either not with my 75% shrinkage. smh

my kinky twists install scheduled for fri post pics then. i have decided to wear kinky twists year round
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:25pm
Hey Yall! Nothing to report. Still enjoying Cleo straight.

NJoy- luv ya hair and I feel ya fun vibe through the pic!

The Hubby has been indulging my makeup binge, so I have mini photoshoots in the bathroom! Lol! I have a cute portfolio going. My avi pic is me channeling Farrah Fawcett. Lol! I got pics for days- lol!
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:36pm
Hey Yall! 

So far, so good. About to baggy with MTG tonight and wash/DC tomorrow. My hair is really coming back into shape and I am SO friggin happy I'm back on track. Anyhoo, you guys all look great. Keep the pics coming. I'll post mine by this weekend. 

...and for those of you who have the urge to sing the national anthem, please just sing the damn song. No lip synching. LOL!
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:32pm
Hey Yall,

Thanks to everyone who has been updating on how they're doing with their regimens, it's really been helpful in keeping me on track with my own regimen.

I had a wash day this weekend and it really went well. My hair looked like it was in good shape and I could tell I retained about 3/4-1 inch growth since my cut in Dec. This week I want to concentrate on the LOC method and GHE-- basically daily moisturizing and sealing.

Im looking into adding some more growth aids to increase my growth by my wedding at the end of August. I'm afraid of anything that has shedding as a side effect because my hair sheds a lot naturally. As far as a natural product, can anyone share any personal growth experiences with scalp massages and/or using castor oil or JBCO to increase growth and thickness?

Edited by CrownRhoyale - Jan 23 2013 at 10:34pm
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:28pm
castor oil and jbco helps me with thickness and strength. hair growth is genetic so its not gonna speed it up in any drastic way, but healthy regimens like these will help prevent as much breakage so u can retain as much of your growth as possible. 

never got into scalp massages though.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:36pm
Crown: Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!!!!! I can't speak on growth aides as I have never used them. I have used HSN vits and have rec'd good growth with them. I have done scalp massages on my own and from the Hubby(oooh, he gives the best scalp massages). I can't say that they increased growth, but I always felt a good tingling sensation with them. I have read that garlic pills does well with shedding, but I have no experience with that either. I also think that I read molasses works well for shedding too. Soi, there are a few options out there for you to research. HTH!

Well, I said I  had nothing new to report, but I do. I find myself moisturizing at least 2xs a week. I think I may need to start moisturizing nightly since I'm becoming partial to rolling my hair on the satin rollers almost nightly. I'm finding that I really don't care for stick straight hair all the time. But, satin rollers and cold weather seems to be drying for Cleo's ends. I can go about 3-4 days before my ends dry out, especially if I'm wearing my hair down(which I have been doing at least 2-3xs a week). So, I will prolly start moisturizing more.

My wash day should be this weekend, but I'm going to push it back until next weekend bc I just don't feel like it after dealing with a sick kid w/ the flu for the past week. Plus, I fell down the steps(have no clue how the heck it happened) on Wed. So... ummm... yeahLOL
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:11pm

Edited by momentoindigo - Jan 26 2013 at 2:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style