BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:50am
Now that I'm not playing in my hair, I'm getting pretty bored so, I plan to wash, dc and do a little trim tonight.  From there, I'll probably do chunky twists.  Ho hum. What time is it?  Has my hair not grown back down to my hips yet? Confused
Sponsored Links

bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:48pm
I feel like cutting back to mbl.  To get rid of some of these ends and even it up... hmmm...
JoyBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoyBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:50am
Hi Ladies, 

I haven't posted since September or October - when I first seriously started my journey, but I still want to join.

post your starting photo and fotki - Coming later today.  

- post your starting length and expected WL date - Starting length is BSB, I hope to hit a full WL by Nov 2013.

- post your hair status (relaxed, transitioning or natural) - Natural

- post your DETAILED regimen (include your vitamins and growth aids)
Vitamins/Supplements: Biotin, B-complex plus C, Chlorella, Spirulina, MSM, Women's Multi, green juice daily.
Growth Aids: Sulfur mix/scalp massage nightly (NJoy's recipe plus Ylang Ylang)
Current Regimen Through Mid-March:  
  • Co-wash daily (post-workout) with a 3-5 minute DC  (Aussie 3 min miracle, TIGI Moisture Maniac or Self-Absorbed, etc). Then Castor oil (cold pressed).  
  • Moisturize daily (if needed) 
  • Oil hair nightly rotating various oils (current favorites are Sunflower and a mix of Coconut, Monoi Tiare Tahiti and Vatika).
  • DC 2X a week for an hour, at least once with heat (Joico Moisture Recovery, Optimum Care DC Masque, Homespun Conditioners, etc)
  • Shampoo as needed approx every 7-10 days
  • Clarify every 4-6 weeks as needed
  • Bun daily
I'll adjust my regimen when my workout schedule changes in Mid-March.

- post a link to your Fotki or picture logs Coming soon

Updates: at least 2x a month (tell us about your progress)
Photo Check-Ins: by the last day of each month (Jan-Nov) in 2013
Photo Finish: December 31, 2013
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

Bella and Indigo- This man keeps bringing products and tools home and he knows I lubs my hair, so he takes part too. He said that since it intrests me- he wants in too. Awww! Please trust, I was anal at first, but he's a quick study!

Ritle- I chucked that wrapping idea. I was not in the mood to fight. We decide satin curlers ftw! Lol!

Where did you find that.... that ANGEL!? lmao..

I asked boo if he would assist in pressing my hair if need be. Convo went something like this.

Me: Would you ever help me press my hair?
Him: I mean yeah... if like your sister is out of town and one of your hands is like broke... or almost broke. Course.
Me: Oh.
Him: Don't get me wrong. I'ma have it lookin right. 
Me: You say that like you straighten ten heads a hair a week.
Him: No... but I'm gonna do anything I do the best it can be done.    (ego problems lmao)
Me: Alright. Next time I press I have three patches of hair with your name on it, since you apparently are the new owner of Vidal Sassoon now.... However, I don't use high heat.
Him: And those will be the three straightest pieces of hair you'll ever have. And we'll be using high heat, real high. That way I only have to do each piece one time.

Dead

See what I mean. BURNTUP.
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:51pm
About to go cowash! So far so good. My scalp has been itchy. Yaay!
Will take pics on washday - either Thurs or Friday. Baggying with MTG every other night, and applying Megatek mix (MM4) nightly. Staying on top of the vitamins has been hard. I forget but then I get back on track. I've only missed one day. 

Not showing any growth yet, due to perming on the 4th, but then again I've also been taking the MSM so the growth may not show as quickly since NG will come in similar to permed hair until it gets to about 1/4 inch. 

moonglow_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonglow_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:21am
If I were going to join a challenge, then this would be it. Best wish growers.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:39pm
So, I'm smitten by this new hair inspiration.  Anyone know who this is?

The hair tho. ShockedShockedShocked  CryCryCry ClapClapClap 

Yeah, the pic is big.  I refuse to shrink that fabulousness, so there. 

Must have deets on this woman's hair.  Wacko  Must have my Precioussssssss....

Edited by NJoy - Jan 16 2013 at 1:41pm
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:19pm
she's the devil. that's who. get that luxuriousness outta here.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:10pm
What the?! Now, don't you bad mouth my Precious! There's enough luciousness for all of us to njoy! That hair has magical unicorn status. I. must. have....my. Precioussssssss! Hug
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 5:04pm
Lol@ yall two!!!

Her hair is gawjus! I've seen her on some blog, but no deets, NJoy. Sorry.

Indigo: I loled @ ya Boo convo!! Hubby was sooo not always the angel he is now. He was introduced slowly to Ms. Cleo and my luv/lust of healthy hair. He hated when I first went natural bc I have always had long relaxed hair. He was a meany. But, the bigger she grew- the more he fell in luv.

It started slow. He would ask if I needed to replenish my products. Then, I started using products on his hair and he just exploded into my in home hair stylist and product pusha! Lol! But, Hubby has a great sense of my likes and stuff, so I trust him. Plus, he listens. He betta or else!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 105>
  Share Topic